Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 08:08 AM

11 posts, read 41,211 times

Advertisements

Hello I am looking for anyone who has recently done or is in the process of dealing with "The Memorabilia Corner" in Norman Oklahoma. I have been waiting on an order for the past 10 months and as of today I am still waiting. I spoke to these people via phone, letter, and email and have been assured many times that my order just needs to be shipped. I know that they have endured fires, ice storms and family illnesses, but 10 months is a bit much. Is there anyone here that might be able to help? if you can please email me at pwfarm@bellsouth.net.

I have searched all over and they are the only ones thast sell the two items I need.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2008, 01:15 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
My goodness pwfarm! Have you ordered something from them and it has been ten months?!! You're being taken for a ride if that's the case, and I'm sorry.

Let us know what you are looking for and perhaps we can help. You can DM me if you wish.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:57 PM

330 posts, read 970,079 times
I don't know what you ordered, but seems like it should've been there 9 months ago. I might swing by to see if that place still exists.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:01 PM

Default Thank you both for responding

If I could have found these products anywhere elso I would have done it in a heartbeat. I thank you both for responding, and the below information is the business address and what I ordered.

1312 McKinley Avenue
Norman, Oklahoma 73072-6535

The Memorabilia Corner
[CENTER][CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER]Below are the Two items that I ordered:[/CENTER][/CENTER]
33003 The ADAM and EVE Family Tree Study Booklet with Scripture: This booklet explains The ADAM and EVE Family Tree so you will understand the chart and can be used with the 60 minute audio cassette tape., Farris, 1984, 40pp $13.99
33004 The ADAM and EVE Family Tree Audio Cassette Tape: This 60 minute cassette tape accompanies The ADAM and EVE Family Tree chart to help you understand the relationships. Should be used with The ADAM and EVE Family Tree Study Booklet with Scripture. $13.99

Old 06-28-2008, 07:09 AM

bump

Old 06-28-2008, 08:38 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,826,984 times
In a rush right now... have found some more info about the memorabilia corner. (You are not alone )

For now here is where you can get what you are looking for.

Our Products

A little info about the author:

RootsWeb: FARRIS-L [FARRIS-L] Obit of Mary Lou Farris Knowles

Best of luck.

Back later... - LadyR

Old 06-28-2008, 02:14 PM

LadyRobyn, Thank you for posting the site I could place my order. It has been placed and now I anexiously await your forth comming information about "the memorabilia corner". I have spent 100's of hours dealing with the research and sales staff/owners of that company and now within a matter of seconds my order is placed with as company that till now never showed up on the net. I thank you for your act of kindness for taking the time to help a stranger.

God bless
pwfarm

Old 06-28-2008, 02:55 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,826,984 times
You are more than Welcome, it was no problem at all. I hope you have better luck with the new Company. It looked to me like it was the Original site that created the Adam and Eve Family tree. I also noticed that their prices were lower, it is possible that the Memorabilia Corner ordered from them as well.

Rather than say anything bad, I will just post the two links I found from a couple of other folks who have had problems.

RootsWeb: APG-L Pirated tapes: Henry Hensel & The Memorabilia Corner

RootsWeb: FIVECIVILTRIB-L Memorabilia Corner

I thought the first one was especially disturbing.

Hopefully you can get your money back... Take Care! - LadyR

Old 06-28-2008, 03:55 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,787,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwfarm View Post
LadyRobyn, Thank you for posting the site I could place my order. It has been placed and now I anexiously await your forth comming information about "the memorabilia corner". I have spent 100's of hours dealing with the research and sales staff/owners of that company and now within a matter of seconds my order is placed with as company that till now never showed up on the net. I thank you for your act of kindness for taking the time to help a stranger.

God bless
pwfarm
Lady R is one of our very helpful forum members. We all love her Wait till you see some of her award winning photos!

Old 07-07-2008, 11:33 AM

Default Order arrived

LadyRobyn, I just want to let you know that the Web address you sent me is a reputable one and they delivered my order today. That other company claimed the documents I ordered back in October of 2007 were their own material. Of course I now realize it was all a lie. Fortunately, I paid them by credit card and they are forbidden by law to draw payment till the item is shipped. I cancelled theirs just in case they decided to ship the order. I think there is something illegal going on and that may be why the delays from their company. Anyway, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Life is hard enough without dealing with extra frustration.
pw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma