Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2009, 08:43 AM

9 posts, read 21,552 times

Advertisements

I hope someone here can help me out. I need to see a rheumatologist and I have appointments with the following doctors:

Dr. Julio Ramos, Scranton

Dr. Eugene Grady, Dickson City

Does anyone have any experience with them? Which is better? I am looking for a knowledgeable doctor who will be aggressive in figuring out my problem. Also would like someone kind, understanding, and willing to spend time with patients as I have some anxiety over this.

Thanks,
Zhanna
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 08:25 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,684,158 times
I'm sorry, I have one( Rheumatologist) a wonderful lady doctor, but she is in Hellertown and that is even a big ride for me.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:03 PM

23 posts, read 37,557 times
I never went to Dr. Ramos because of insurance compatability but another doctor recommended him and said he is very determined at getting to the bottom of things and pays attention to details. I asked about beside manner and didn't get much of a response so i am not sure but he did say he would trust his judgement on health matters. I hope this helps.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:06 PM

23 posts, read 37,557 times
I also have heard good things about Dr. Marianne Santione who has office in Old Forge and is Rheumatologist there quite a number of years. I don't know if there is another office but most seem to really like her. Again, hope this helps.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:34 AM

9 posts, read 21,552 times
Thank you so much! I like what rada has heard about Dr. Ramos. Unfortunately I'm not sure if Dr. Santione is available to me on my insurance but if I'm not satisfied with Dr. Ramos I will certainly look into her.

Thanks again!

Zhanna
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania