Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Chris Doherty for mayor if the election were held today?
Yes 17 33.33%
No 34 66.67%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 07:26 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,098,909 times

Advertisements

At this point its time to give up the car......Seriously I know people are hung up on what they drive but this guy has got to let it go.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:46 AM

32,620 posts, read 77,624,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John From Scranton View Post
Can you see where this all started from in the first place?? Rather then come on this topic, and talk about what we have been the last couple days.. Some feel the need to try and fire others up.. Everything was fine before the first post started... Right Paul??? You guys want to put me down but infact none of you are any better..

Have a good day!! Im done!!
Why do you blame ME for all of your problems with this forum? Am I the new sacrificial lamb? What did I in particular do to cause inflammatory remarks towards you? You always pick me out of the crowd to nail yourself to a cross as if I was the one that commanded you to be placed there, and it's getting to be very tiresome. John, you made a bad first impression on this forum (your spats with our good friend I LOVE PA), and that has been difficult for me to overcome, but, in time, I HAVE been trying to be more open-minded towards you. I don't go out of my way to insult you, and just because we may often have our disagreements on this forum does NOT mean that I'm adverse to you. On the contrary I'd be more than happy to sit down at a restaurant somewhere in Scranton with you, Ed, Dan, CHS89, scrantonluna, to570717, and whomever else so we can all unwind, relax, and hammer out our differences. We may just find we're not all so different after all!

Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,823,549 times
Getting back on topic here (on the "off topic" thread), the more I hear about Gitmo closing, the more I'm against it. Especially seeing that some of these terrorists could end up in prisons on American soil. That scares me. Why can't Obama tone down the torture, while still keeping Gitmo open?

Old 01-26-2009, 08:04 AM

2,317 posts, read 5,130,114 times
Enough already is right..nobody read thread #1661 I put up previous...
this political off topic sticky is a privilege...can be closed and taken off at anytime...just because it's the political/off topic doesn't mean you can
post anything you want..enough with the childish insults...really...If you can't post within the TOS I suggest post else where...this thread is being closed right now pending a senior MODS evaluation...anything politics right now will go in"politics" forum....

Last edited by Retired Law 08; 01-26-2009 at 08:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania