Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 05:26 PM

64 posts, read 77,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by designnewz View Post
Chevy Chase is my freind and his brother inlaw in Vegas... I could ask them to help...

And you are waiting, why?

Call them. Please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 05:27 PM

92 posts, read 93,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerbob View Post
Even if the EB doesn't pass. It's time for us to take charge of our lives. We just can't sit by and wait for our repesentatives to take off on Thursday to avoid a vote. We need to be proactive. Call them today, tonight, tomorrow, tommorow morning, tomorrow afternoon, tomorrow evening.....be relentless. You have their home numbers, call them and disrupt their weekend plans with their families....they have disrupted our family plans. Give them a piece of their own actions. Let them know how we feel.

They have disrupted our lives...let's give them a taste of their own medicine.

Call them non stop....I am.
Do they have a CB BECAUSE THATS ALL I have... Copy and paste them no's on here and it looks like I have some charity work.....

Old 05-19-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by designnewz View Post
Do they have a CB BECAUSE THATS ALL I have... Copy and paste them no's on here and it looks like I have some charity work.....
If you look back through the threads you'll see a post that gives you all the numbers in an Excel format, but if you don't have Excel, there is a program called Open Office it's a free download.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:37 PM

264 posts, read 313,311 times
Sorry, I'll remain on topic.

Last edited by soleprovider51; 05-19-2011 at 05:47 PM..

Old 05-19-2011, 05:43 PM

92 posts, read 93,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleprovider51 View Post
Ok, NC Lottery can sponsor a NASCAR truck race but we cant keep teachers in jobs? I'm confused. Was there a bill on this and I missed it? Can we attach EB to the official sport of NC bill?
Out of Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Ok, NC Lottery can sponsor a NASCAR truck race but we cant keep teachers in jobs? I'm confused. Was there a bill on this and I missed it? Can we attach EB to the official sport of NC bill?
No..they tried to attach it the Cinco de Mayo bill. It turn's out the illegal Mexicans didn't really need the money, they already had enough revenue from all the Mexican restaurents in NC. All they needed was to attach the bill to allow more Mexicans to come in and open food service places.

While the Mexicans get money, we Americans suffer.

Don't believe me? Just go to a Flea Market in WNC. They sell knock off, stolen goods, and the police can't control it. But, these same illegal Mexicans are getting unemployment and tax credits in the amount of thousands of dollars. And I have to fight for 145 a week. It's shameful. I don't know whether to be pissed of just shrug my shoulders and move to Mexico so I can come back here and get the same benefits they are getting. Free Medical Care, Free Housing, Free Dental, and Unemployment Insurance. And every tax year, they claim 12 people as dependents and get a refund of over 7,000. And then, they disappear until next year around tax time.....

That's what really pisses me off.

Last edited by Rangerbob; 05-19-2011 at 06:00 PM..

Old 05-19-2011, 06:03 PM

That's a crock of bull.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:04 PM

264 posts, read 313,311 times
I need an ice cold one to wash that down with. So, what do we walk away with from his statements? Gonna be some help coming our way next week?

Old 05-19-2011, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I need an ice cold one to wash that down with. So, what do we walk away with from his statements? Gonna be some help coming our way next week?

No..he basically said it's a time to show the governor who is in charge, the GOP. They are not stepping down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina