Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 07:15 AM

13,375 posts, read 27,089,174 times

Advertisements

You can use Spotcrime.com to check the addresses. I thought the one on Cliffdale Road had fewer incidents. The city police department also has a crime report site, but I haven't figured out how to make it work. It's here: Fayetteville Police Department P2C - provided by OSSI

I also sent the OP a private message about CD users who live in F'ville.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 10:05 AM

9 posts, read 12,592 times
30 minutes puts you in other cities and counties around FORT BRAGG. Please let me know your price range and the quality of apartment you are looking for. Everything CLOSE to post (within 10 minutes) is pretty shabby as majority of those were built pre-1990 and look the part. There are a few areas on Reilly rd and Yadkin rd (2 busy gates that go directly to PSYOPS area, Reilly rd goes right passed the newest commissary complex) have some new construction due to the tornado system that came through a couple years ago. Please share more specifics and I can give you some specifics.

Single Family Homes are much more popular to rent and much easier to customize your location. I always recommend them because I don't like living amongst people (neighbors above, below and side by side). I also have a car that I like to keep in the garage, 80% of apartments don't even have covered parking and it rains a lot in NC not to mention Pine tree Pollen season.

The prices of homes are just as comparable as the apartments with the major perks of having privacy and more comforts of your 'own home'.

I recommend an extremely comprehensive and personable real estate agent who has several properties available for rent - Jerome Bell - 910-487-3007 Price range of current openings is 475 - 1550 per month. He is extremely helpful knows the area very well and takes very good care of his clients and properties.

Old 04-29-2014, 01:10 PM

16 posts, read 21,466 times
Here is a list of neighborhoods and cities surrounding Fort Bragg that are pretty popular for military families - baseao.com. I agree that single family homes are going to be easier to find, but you may be able to find an apartment. You could also buy, mortgage payments can be cheaper than rent sometimes.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:28 AM

1 posts, read 796 times
Default Fort Bragg Relocation Guide

Hey, I run a website Called Base AO where I review different Fort Bragg neighborhoods and provide information on [URL="http://www.baseao.com"]Fort Bragg Relocation[/URL]. We provide regular reviews of different Fort Bragg neighborhoods, as well as articles and tips for different aspects of relocation.
I hope it helps, and let me know if you have any recommendations, or places that you want to be reviewed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina