Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 08:24 PM

10,748 posts, read 4,236,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
You will when someone gets pulled over for DUI.
It's no different then people going to the local bar for a few beers before heading home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Depends. Is there a designated driver? It's also worth noting that most communities have laws against hanging out and drinking in parking lots. Pretty much inviting an unwanted meet and greet with the local police.
Cops swing by and have a drink with us, while on duty, so I don't think we have nothing to worry about. There are bigger things in the world to worry about.

Old 11-14-2017, 11:46 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,493,840 times
Your BF is awesome!

Old 11-14-2017, 08:13 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,680,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Cops swing by and have a drink with us, while on duty, so I don't think we have nothing to worry about. There are bigger things in the world to worry about.
You don’t think you have nothing to worry about means you do have something to worry about. Clearly you have life under control and you and your boyfriend are soulmates. Best of luck to you.

Old 11-14-2017, 08:43 PM

48,723 posts, read 35,404,357 times
Quote:

Yeah, there are lot more important things to worry about...... but an inebriated cop is in no condition to handle those things.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-14-2017, 09:17 PM

666 posts, read 652,231 times
Quote:
It's no different then people going to the local bar for a few beers before heading home.

It's no different in that either scenario can and will get you a DUI.

Old 11-14-2017, 09:28 PM

4,096 posts, read 6,272,477 times
Quote:
Wow, I'd like to know what city this is. Cops stop by and drink while on duty?

Old 11-23-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet bubby View Post
It's no different in that either scenario can and will get you a DUI.
2 beers in a 2 hour setting is not going to give anyone a DUI. Get real here!

Anyways, the guys have now started to go to one of the managers who lives nearby after work, and I was just by having some Thanksgiving samplings when I got to talking to a guy who used to work at that store, but transferred to another one, and he let me know it was because of the same girl. Back then, even though she was living with her BF at the time, she started to develop a crush on Eric, even though he was married. She even went on social media and tried to talk to him through that, and he had to shut it down because his wife was getting concerned. Then she would take pictures on him when he was working and photoshop it to make it look like they were hanging out after work and posting it on social, and it was getting so out of hand. He actually went to management, but you know double standards when it comes to women who are accused of sexual harassment. They ignored him, but he couldn't deal with it, so he asked for a transfer to another town's store. I asked him why he didn't file actual charges by the police, and he said it's very difficult to do that in his situation. He is in his mid 30's, good looking white male, and she is a pretty mid 20's Haitian, and in this day and age, with the way society is, the cops pretty much told him he didn't have a case. She would actually have to stalk him outside of work for it to become a problem, and she never did, except for the social sites.

I've stopped responding to her texts now, even though she even asked me to go out the other night, but why would a woman do this? Betray her friend, betray a man who left his wife for her, to try and go after another married guy who clearly wants to have nothing to do with her? My boyfriend mentioned it has alot to do with the Caribbean culture. Marriage and relationships aren't considered exclusive in their cultures, which is why you often see kids being raised in single households because either the man or the woman cheated so much, that the relationship wasn't worth fighting for anymore. I found that funny, because the same girl once told me she would never date black guy because they can't be trusted, and will only date white men. But then, she goes after white men who are married.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:45 AM

666 posts, read 652,231 times
Quote:
2 beers
Sure

Old 11-23-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet bubby View Post
Sure
Now you are just trolling this thread. Thanks for the advice on friendship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships