Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 04:56 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,899,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridarebel View Post
1. People who wear sunglasses indoors.
2. It annoys me whenever I'm bagging groceries and I get that one customer who hovers over me and breaths down my neck.
3. People who tell me to smile because I look sad, serious or angry when I'm not. I'm a guy but have a "resting b**** face".
4. People who are loud, obnoxious and opinionated about everything as if they have no filter over their mouth.
5. Driving slow in the fast lane.
6. People who make plans with you and bail out at the last minute. Then when you call or text the person, he/she doesn't respond back.
7. People who text with no emotions or only use one word.
8. People who take three hours to text three words.
9. Customers who come grocery shopping right when the grocery store is fixin to close.
10. Customers who are super anal about the way their groceries are bagged. Or when they want their groceries bagged in double paper and then in double plastic or something in that manner.
11. Bad breath
12. People that hate animals and say it out loud around animals and their owners.
13. My customers who moan and complain that the store doesn't have a certain brand they're looking for then whine to manager about it.
14. People who are rude and don't apologize.
15. People who don't take the time to say hi or hello to you and walk past you as if you were just a brick wall or something.
16. Parents who don't discipline their children.
17. People having multiple babies with multiple people out of wedlock.
18. People who dye their hair ridiculous and loud colors accompanied with ugly piercings and tattoos.
19. Arguing about politics.
20. People posting their dirty laundry on Facebook.
21. People who are in a "relationship" with another person every other week.
22. Swearing around babies and small children.
LOL

3) I also have that condition. No one tells me to smile, thats annoying, but they ask me whats wrong. I tell them to google B***** resting face
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2014, 05:16 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,441,787 times
I have that, and it's a darn shame it wasn't a known "condition" when I was younger. Would have saved a lot of trouble and wondering if I should walk around grinning like a fool for no apparent reason.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:26 PM

578 posts, read 664,784 times
People who don't give the "thank you wave" when you let them into traffic.

I make a point to smile, wave, and say "You're Welcome".

Old 11-25-2014, 06:39 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,771,381 times
People who are constantly on their smart phone. Texting, updating Facebook statuses, chatting about nothing in particular, taking selfies. That is a big pet peeve of mine.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:47 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,917,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriBee62 View Post
My pet peeve is people who have no peeves.
I used to have a lot of pet peeves but they are so expensive to feed and keep. Peeves eat a lot. LOL

I do have a few actually but they are mostly about work and nothing that I can't live with. Years ago I learned to shrug things off because there's really nothing I can do about it. I agree with some of the traffic peeves. People scare me sometimes!

Old 11-25-2014, 08:22 PM

366 posts, read 433,668 times
People who, when they find out I am from California, assume that I went to the beach everyday and ask if I have met any celebrities. I am from far Northern California. Very far away from any celebrities or the ocean.

people who just cannot LET GO OF THAT PHONE, when driving.

getting stuck behind 5 cars at a drive through, often mini vans and SUV's full of kids.

Women over 40 who still smack their gum, and use phrases like "whatever" every other word.

people who have had multiple DUIs

in the workplace...drama queens/kings, complainers and brown nosers

Old 11-25-2014, 08:26 PM

2,645 posts, read 3,334,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
I used to have a lot of pet peeves but they are so expensive to feed and keep. Peeves eat a lot. LOL

I do have a few actually but they are mostly about work and nothing that I can't live with. Years ago I learned to shrug things off because there's really nothing I can do about it. I agree with some of the traffic peeves. People scare me sometimes!
I'd like to think most people don't lose any serious sleep over peeves. Like you, I don't really, and agree that life is too short. I do yell obscenities at drivers on occasion, but in all honesty, about 1500 yards down the road, I've forgotten about it......or is that just old age? LOL

Old 11-25-2014, 10:42 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,917,399 times
Quote:
I'd like to think most people don't lose any serious sleep over peeves. Like you, I don't really, and agree that life is too short. I do yell obscenities at drivers on occasion, but in all honesty, about 1500 yards down the road, I've forgotten about it......or is that just old age? LOL
I don't yell obscenities at anyone but I think it! Stuff like that is easily forgotten because, in the grand scheme of things, it just ain't important. Nah, not "old age"...common sense. lol

Old 11-25-2014, 11:21 PM

23,238 posts, read 29,085,198 times
Quote:
My pet peeve is people who have no peeves.
What we dislike the most in others, we see so much of in ourselves! Sigmund Freud, would oftentimes ask that question, of a client, first thing! And those that innocently responded to that question, truthfully? Gotcha!!!! Now you're stuck in a cage you can't claw your way out of!!!

Just to be on the safe side, I have no pet peeves! I like everyone! No human behavior disturbs me!

Old 11-26-2014, 01:30 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,123,883 times
There is a lot of things I could hate but I try to keep calm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships