Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 10:02 AM

2,223 posts, read 3,894,557 times

Advertisements

My biggest: Habitual lateness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2014, 10:03 AM

797 posts, read 758,231 times
Im going general,
1.Phonies( omg so nice to see you etc)
2.Bad drivers ( cutting off,no signal, etc)
3.Stupidity
4.Women

Old 11-25-2014, 10:23 AM

2,403 posts, read 3,848,767 times
Gum snappers.

People that can't seem to accelerate to merge into traffic.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:35 AM

3,400 posts, read 3,218,061 times
1. People who talk over me.
2. People who think they are better than everyone else in this world.
3. People who think their babies are the best.
4. People who pull out onto a road without signalling.
5. People who wait and hesitate about pulling out and then pull out at the last moment.
6. People who walk across the road when you are driving forcing you to nearly crash.
7. Backward people.
8. Slurping.
9. People who ignore my messages but have the time to reply to other popular people.
10. Uptight bats on their you know what taking everything out on me and going on like I asked them to blow up a house when I talk to them.
11. People who say they are doing this and that next week and don't even call when next
week comes.
12. Individuals with moodswings.
13. Tailgaiting.
14. People who drive at 30 then when you overtake them they speed upto 90. Also people who and overtake you and then when they overtake they brake and slow.
15. People posting massive life stories on Facebook about how they've moved on and are now amazing celebrities.
16. When the lights go green and I move two feet and its back to red.
17. People on the plane getting on and standing blocking the isle putting like 25,000 things into the overhead locker and then sitting down and getting up again and rummaging about.
18. People who open the window shutter on a transatlantic flight waking everyone up
19. Snobby uptight old woman who are always offended.
20. Selective hearing. (A REAL pain)
21. People on the motorway driving at 40 on the fast lane.

Last edited by Summerwhale; 11-25-2014 at 10:54 AM..

Old 11-25-2014, 10:36 AM

10,196 posts, read 9,939,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
Im going general,
1.Phonies( omg so nice to see you etc)
2.Bad drivers ( cutting off,no signal, etc)
3.Stupidity
4.Women
So #4 isn't a pet peeve, it's a deeper issue then that

Old 11-25-2014, 10:40 AM

3,400 posts, read 3,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriBee62 View Post
YES!!

And people who take their sweet time going through green lights, screwing everyone behind them.

Oh, and old people who talk about how the world is going to hell and how "in the olden days" everything was better. They never stop to consider that they are also making the world a miserable place by being an old crochety whiner.
My granny always says the food supply is gonna run out and we are going to have nothing and then is surprised when me and my sibling go into fits of laughter.

She said Gordon Brown was out to get England because Scottish people hate England.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:42 AM

2,869 posts, read 4,473,209 times
People under 30 with visible missing teeth.

Beggers. I am sure that your MOM is real proud of you, NOT. Unless of course, that's HER working the other side of the Walmart store........ The family that begs together , uhm ......pools their money at the end of the day.............

Facial tattoos . In particular the tear drop by the eye, and the star on the hand. Both are "prison trash " signs/indicators.

People whose kids are a " fashion statement " .

Ghetto slang. If you can't pronounce the word "ask " don't use it. And nobody should say that their shoes were "botten " ... They were bought, in a store, most likely.

The monthly cheque from the welfare department is NOT a pay cheque, it is a hand out, to you, from those of us who actually WORK for a living, and pay taxes so YOU can have more kids. Birth control pills are a heck of a lot cheaper than paying a 17 year old kid to raise HER kids. A Grand Mother at age 33 ? Say what ?

Jim B.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:52 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,452,375 times
1.Telemarketers.

2. Religious people at my door trying to 'save' me.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:05 AM

1,843 posts, read 3,069,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
2. people who turn out from a side road in front of you and creep along well under the speed limit, when there was no one behind you and they could have waited for you to pass
^^^ This is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves

-People who are always late
-People who only talk to me to complain about someone else, but can't give me the time of day otherwise
-The Kardashians and their fame (I just don't get it )
-People who talk over me-I don't tolerate it anymore, I just talk louder & back over them. They either get the picture or stop talking to me, either way I'm happy
-Telemarketers & solicitors
-People who don't stop for school buses

Old 11-25-2014, 11:19 AM

2,645 posts, read 3,347,301 times
Oh yeah! Parents! (I won't even go on the Parenting forum because of them) The ones who tell you that by the time THEIR child was 6 months old, the little darling was talking, reciting the alphabet, doing calculus, drinking from a cup, cleaning his own room and potty trained. The insinuation being that if your child isn't doing any of those things, he's developmentally challenged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships