Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 02:17 PM

18 posts, read 19,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
You sound like you've been very responsible financially...you should feel good about that, because that's more than alot of fathers do.
But you can't hide from your new wife that you have these kids. I can't see her leaving you for it..she might be a little hurt that you never had enough faith in your relationship with her to tell her though.
I really couldn't see her leaving you for it though...because like you said, the boys did have daddys, even if they weren't the biological father.
She's not my legal wife, even though to me she's my wife. I don't think she'll too pleased about me not mentioning this to her.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:20 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,362,241 times
"When a man's an empty kettle
He should be on his mettle
And yet I'm torn apart
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be a human
If I only had a heart

I'd be tender, I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental (if I only had a heart)..."

The Wizard of Oz (1939) - Tin Man's Dance - YouTube

"If I Only Had a Heart"

Old 02-16-2014, 02:21 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,316,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKAS View Post
I don't like the idea of complete strangers touching my private parts.
You had no problem wanting strangers touching your wifes/so private parts to abort your child. Maybe you need to be a man and face your bio sons.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:22 PM

18 posts, read 19,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tottsieanna View Post
You had no problem wanting strangers touching your wifes/so private parts to abort your child. Maybe you need to be a man and face your bio sons.
That's completely different. They were already pregnant and it's not my fault women are the ones who get pregnant.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:23 PM

67,650 posts, read 61,281,489 times
Quote:
That's completely different. They were already pregnant and it's not my fault women are the ones who get pregnant.
Ladies and gentlemen - we are SO being played.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:27 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,502,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Ladies and gentlemen - we are SO being played.
I don't know. There are some people who are really like this.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:27 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,316,006 times
Quote:
Someone needs to explain the facts of life to you LOL! It takes two. You are the one who did not want children, YOU should have been fixed. At least they took responsibilty. It is your fault.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:33 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,239,879 times
Quote:
Possibly you should have been with men instead, so there would have been no pregnancies.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:41 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,437,395 times
Wow.

First, I don't understand how a man can have a kid, and not want to be in that kid's life. That human being came from you, has your genes, looks like you, and naturally would benefit enormously from having you close. That kid IS you. What kind of man shuns this? It's something I'll never understand. You did this twice. Those two sons of yours didn't ask to be here.

Second, you didn't tell your current partner about the past. You're weren't honest with her, withholding critical information. I would say that your having two kids out there by two different women is something you should've told her. You deceived her to gain favor and win her heart. Shame on you for misrepresenting yourself.

All you can do now is come clean about everything. You have to disclose to your current partner the truth about your past. She will be devastated because you're not the man she thought you were. You have to face the two sons you shunned. They apparently are trying to make sense of their lives, get some answers, and try to place you in a light that benefits them since they're struggling with the knowledge that one of the people who made them, doesn't want anything to do with them. Quite a shame.

Every woman and every kid deserves better. Incredible.

Last edited by LexusNexus; 02-16-2014 at 03:54 PM..

Old 02-16-2014, 02:44 PM

13,981 posts, read 26,026,011 times
Men, if you want to make certain that there will be no babies, then YOU need to handle the birth control.

OP, I think you should meet your sons. I'm fairly certain that once the meeting takes place, they won't want anything to do with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships