Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2017, 06:37 PM

271 posts, read 455,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Its during the middle of the day in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Mass transit was quick when I did it. Tons of traffic around the city.
Any addresses?

Old 05-30-2017, 04:46 AM

29 posts, read 39,127 times
Actually its 44 Beaver. I'm looking now for the other ones bro

Old 05-30-2017, 06:47 AM

218 posts, read 294,313 times
Any more orientations?

Old 05-30-2017, 07:15 AM

288 posts, read 470,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksyanks23 View Post
Any more orientations?
The only orientation that I know of for this week is Friday.

Old 05-30-2017, 09:08 AM

2 posts, read 4,382 times
Hey guys I just got an email telling me to print my eAdmission notice from Oasys prior to my physical assessment. Is the admission notice I got in the mail equally as good? because I cant find whatever they're talking about on their website. Also do I need a physicians signature prior to my physical assessment even if I have no medical conditions? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by RB2393; 05-30-2017 at 10:27 AM..

Old 05-30-2017, 11:10 AM

218 posts, read 294,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB2393 View Post
Hey guys I just got an email telling me to print my eAdmission notice from Oasys prior to my physical assessment. Is the admission notice I got in the mail equally as good? because I cant find whatever they're talking about on their website. Also do I need a physicians signature prior to my physical assessment even if I have no medical conditions? Thanks in advance.
If you have no medical conditions then you don't need it signed.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:55 AM

2 posts, read 4,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksyanks23 View Post
If you have no medical conditions then you don't need it signed.
Thank you sir!

Old 05-31-2017, 11:21 AM

41 posts, read 61,094 times
Question,

I have pre-orientation tomorrow. I think I read on here that We need to bring disposition letters for any summons/arrests. My question is, I had to go to court for some moving violations in 2007, to get my license cleared. Would I need a disposition letter for that even though my license is currently valid and has been for the last 5 years?

Old 05-31-2017, 12:00 PM

56 posts, read 82,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alane427 View Post
Question,

I have pre-orientation tomorrow. I think I read on here that We need to bring disposition letters for any summons/arrests. My question is, I had to go to court for some moving violations in 2007, to get my license cleared. Would I need a disposition letter for that even though my license is currently valid and has been for the last 5 years?
No;
List it to the best of your knowledge on the paperwork as it asks. I had a similar issue but it was cleared. When I went in, I was pulled by investigations about it and they said they saw nothing on their end so they crossed it off and said I was good. But it doesn't hurt to be honest. You won't need proof of anything. If you have points or anything pending or suspension, they will know and bring it up.

But be prepared to be pulled during the video and questioned but be cool and truthful (don't need to give so many details just straight to the point).

HR director made it clear to us that even if stuff is pending, they could work with you if you can show you are working to resolve it or have a date in place. As long as you aren't above 10 points currently you are fine and as long as you have a valid license you are good, else its a immediate go-home/DQ.

Old 05-31-2017, 12:10 PM

41 posts, read 61,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roltec View Post
No;
List it to the best of your knowledge on the paperwork as it asks. I had a similar issue but it was cleared. When I went in, I was pulled by investigations about it and they said they saw nothing on their end so they crossed it off and said I was good. But it doesn't hurt to be honest. You won't need proof of anything. If you have points or anything pending or suspension, they will know and bring it up.

But be prepared to be pulled during the video and questioned but be cool and truthful (don't need to give so many details just straight to the point).

HR director made it clear to us that even if stuff is pending, they could work with you if you can show you are working to resolve it or have a date in place. As long as you aren't above 10 points currently you are fine and as long as you have a valid license you are good, else its a immediate go-home/DQ.
Thanks man. Appreciate it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City