Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2024, 08:02 PM

546 posts, read 431,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastikangel View Post
TIC signed. Do these units require an income recertifcation?

It was left blank on my TIC form.
nop. there is no recertification for these units, once you are in you are set to renew your lease as per DHCR guidelines and are guaranteed renewals etc.

Can you share the floorpans for the units you received ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2024, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Thank you.

I was offered K and B.

B apartments have not done yet. I told the project manager that I wasn't planning to move in till summer. They sent me the floor plan of B, and I had to choose that.

If I had chosen K, they were requireing me to move in May 1st, and I cant move in that soon, so I went with B.
You've been asked multiple times to share the floorplans here, are you not able to or are you not wanting to. Its a pretty easy ask to reply to. If you can't or won't just say so.

Has anyone else signed the lease or viewed any units recently?

Old 04-08-2024, 01:33 PM

41 posts, read 23,181 times
We received the lease but did not sign yet because the building management agent told us to hold on until they can confirm our move in as Apr 15th. The stated June 1st but they reassured us on the phone that the latest move in would be May 1st if not April 15th. So waiting to hear from them now.

Old 04-08-2024, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofilikofili View Post
We received the lease but did not sign yet because the building management agent told us to hold on until they can confirm our move in as Apr 15th. The stated June 1st but they reassured us on the phone that the latest move in would be May 1st if not April 15th. So waiting to hear from them now.
oh dang,

I imagine the building still needs time to finish up the last touches, deep clean units before handing over.

The apartments look covered in construction dust and debris, so it will be nice to have the apartments thoroughly cleaned before tenants can move in, etc.

Hope you get clarity sooner than later as scheduling movers / or renting a truck and packing etc can be time-consuming and being in limbo to not be able to plan such is no bueno.

And thanks again for sharing this info, I am sure there are many others who benefit greatly from your updates and transparency

Old 04-09-2024, 06:35 AM

No problem at all! It’s a frustrating process with little to no info for all of us - I am happy to share if it’s helpful!

I will update more once we get the new version of the lease. Waiting to hear from them today.

Old 04-09-2024, 02:26 PM

28 posts, read 15,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
You've been asked multiple times to share the floorplans here, are you not able to or are you not wanting to. Its a pretty easy ask to reply to. If you can't or won't just say so.

Has anyone else signed the lease or viewed any units recently?
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I've been preoccupied with supporting a close friend through health issues, which has consumed much of my time over the past week and the week prior. As a result, I haven't had the opportunity to provide you with more information.

Regrettably, I don't have access to the floor plan for apartment K; it's the one Kofilikofili captured in a video. The layout of the B apartment, which was shown to me, struck me as one of the most unconventional I've encountered. For reference, you can find it listed as the third floor plan on the Housing Connect website under the photos section. However, after careful consideration, I've decided not to proceed with the application. Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Old 04-10-2024, 09:37 AM

28 posts, read 15,054 times
But if you email the project manager, she does have the floor plans with dimensions.

Old 04-16-2024, 10:19 AM

has anyone else gotten any updates or moved in yet,

Only @kofilikofili & @sofistikelastik have posted updates in the spreadsheet. For those who have gone past the stages and signed leases etc can you update the spreadsheet please.

http://tinyurl.com/505-State-Street

Old 04-16-2024, 01:09 PM

4 posts, read 1,526 times
Quote:
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I've been preoccupied with supporting a close friend through health issues, which has consumed much of my time over the past week and the week prior. As a result, I haven't had the opportunity to provide you with more information.

Regrettably, I don't have access to the floor plan for apartment K; it's the one Kofilikofili captured in a video. The layout of the B apartment, which was shown to me, struck me as one of the most unconventional I've encountered. For reference, you can find it listed as the third floor plan on the Housing Connect website under the photos section. However, after careful consideration, I've decided not to proceed with the application. Wishing everyone the best of luck.
she couldn't even say thank you after that entitled post. lol just THIRSTY on this thread.

Old 04-18-2024, 10:47 AM

We moved in yesterday! Everything went well with the building! Thanks everyone for their support throughout this very stressful process.. Truly hope everyone gets their dream unit, wishing the best of luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery