Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2024, 01:13 PM

41 posts, read 21,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
could you check your housingconnect> my dashboard> view all> in process> 505 state street - view details> documents tab and see what date was your file submitted to Hpd ? And what date did you get your approval from hpd ?
We signed the TIC on 3/27, got an email yesterday about submission to HDP (so I don't know if they submitted on 3/27 or yesterday 3/3) and got approved the same day in the evening.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2024, 01:31 PM

539 posts, read 424,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kofilikofili View Post
We signed the TIC on 3/27, got an email yesterday about submission to HDP (so I don't know if they submitted on 3/27 or yesterday 3/3) and got approved the same day in the evening.
that makes sense but one day is insane, when you can could you follow the steps I outline to see the submission, youll be able to see when the file was submitted to hpd

Old 04-04-2024, 02:27 PM

Quote:
that makes sense but one day is insane, when you can could you follow the steps I outline to see the submission, youll be able to see when the file was submitted to hpd
Just checked - submitted on 4/3, approved on 4/3. Pretty fast.

Old 04-04-2024, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Just checked - submitted on 4/3, approved on 4/3. Pretty fast.
hooolyyyyyy, HPD setting world records

You guys must be beyond excited to move and make it home !!!!

Old 04-04-2024, 03:24 PM

21 posts, read 10,259 times
Quote:
hooolyyyyyy, HPD setting world records

You guys must be beyond excited to move and make it home !!!!

You are coming to house warming!!!!

Old 04-04-2024, 05:23 PM

28 posts, read 14,595 times
Congratulations!!!

Old 04-04-2024, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Great to hear!!! Which units are you offered??

Thank you.

I was offered K and B.

B apartments have not done yet. I told the project manager that I wasn't planning to move in till summer. They sent me the floor plan of B, and I had to choose that.

If I had chosen K, they were requireing me to move in May 1st, and I cant move in that soon, so I went with B.

Old 04-04-2024, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastikangel View Post
Thank you.

I was offered K and B.

B apartments have not done yet. I told the project manager that I wasn't planning to move in till summer. They sent me the floor plan of B, and I had to choose that.

If I had chosen K, they were requireing me to move in May 1st, and I cant move in that soon, so I went with B.
could you please share the floorplans here please ?

I am also hoping to see the units and crossing fingers to make it through. The plans you guys are mentioning do not seem to be on the website or street easy !

Old 04-04-2024, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastikangel View Post
Thank you.

I was offered K and B.

Wow! Hope it works out for you with your chosen unit!! So exciting.

We were not offered any other unit line, only 7K. I saw the L line floorpan and it is slightly different then K. I prefer the L but I guess we don't get to choose at this point. I am so curious to see B as well if you can share it here?

Also, we can't get measurements of the unit from anyone, no-one seems to have a floor plan with measurements on it, which is really annoying but well...

Old 04-05-2024, 07:04 PM

TIC signed. Do these units require an income recertifcation?

It was left blank on my TIC form.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery