Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2023, 04:37 PM

48 posts, read 30,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2023 View Post
Has anyone heard of anything new? I'm praying that they really get this TCO mid September.
I Spoke To My Leasing Coordinator Today And Asked About The Building. She Said The Building Is Not Complete Yet. That They're Saying It Will Be Finalized This Month &' Then Viewings Will Be Scheduled Once Completed. That's All I Got.

My Application Was Reviewed Already By Compliance Department But I Had To Clarify Something Else They Found So I Submitted All Of That Today So Hopefully I Get An Official Answer By Friday That The Unit Is Mine. They Reviewed My Application Pretty Fast The First Time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2023, 08:25 AM

283 posts, read 161,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystoryy View Post
I Spoke To My Leasing Coordinator Today And Asked About The Building. She Said The Building Is Not Complete Yet. That They're Saying It Will Be Finalized This Month &' Then Viewings Will Be Scheduled Once Completed. That's All I Got.

My Application Was Reviewed Already By Compliance Department But I Had To Clarify Something Else They Found So I Submitted All Of That Today So Hopefully I Get An Official Answer By Friday That The Unit Is Mine. They Reviewed My Application Pretty Fast The First Time.

Yeah you definitely should hear something soon they really do move quick. Yes the person dealing with my file also told me in two weeks or so yesterday when i spoke to her.

Old 09-08-2023, 09:17 AM

268 posts, read 142,178 times
Do any one know which log number they are up to ? I'm 3xxx CB

Old 09-08-2023, 10:03 AM

143 posts, read 69,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenberry86 View Post
Do any one know which log number they are up to ? I'm 3xxx CB
I have no idea . You can send them an email and ask if they’re still selecting CB. I sent one 2 weeks ago and they were . They also respond quickly .

Old 09-08-2023, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJ1821 View Post
I have no idea . You can send them an email and ask if they’re still selecting CB. I sent one 2 weeks ago and they were . They also respond quickly .
I meant HPD
My marketing agent said HPD goes by log number but didn't say which log numbers they were up to

Old 09-08-2023, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenberry86 View Post
I meant HPD
My marketing agent said HPD goes by log number but didn't say which log numbers they were up to

We wouldn't know what log they up to exactly. But if your file was sent to HPD then you should hear back hopefully sometime next week, they actually approved me pretty quick. Pay attention to your housing connect to see if it changes to review complete that's how you can also know if your file was approved already,when that changes you don't get notify so just have a look out for that. Good luck!

Old 09-08-2023, 03:12 PM

Thank you

Old 09-08-2023, 08:43 PM

57 posts, read 34,916 times
Mine says review complete but they stopped contacting me

Old 09-11-2023, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serriches View Post

Have you try emailing them instead? But from what i heard, if it says review complete then your approved. But I'm not 100% sure, just from what i have read in other forum.

Old 09-11-2023, 08:25 AM

33 posts, read 25,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serriches View Post
This usually means you’ve been approved. I wonder why they didn’t contact you. For me I was actually called and told I was approved even before it got switched to ‘review complete’ on housingconnect. I would definitely email or call and ask. Everyday counts when it comes to this process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery