Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2023, 05:35 PM

41 posts, read 28,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthenancy View Post
Do you have any preference? Like CB, mobility or City employe? It depends on how many units you’re eligible and how many remaining in your Ami as well. You can check the spreadsheet to kinda figure how long it usually takes. Good luck!
Where can i see the spreadsheet? Is it buried in those past postings? Could you share if you have one? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2023, 05:43 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmmmq View Post
Where can i see the spreadsheet? Is it buried in those past postings? Could you share if you have one? Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...aZc/edit#gid=0

Old 11-08-2023, 09:13 PM

34 posts, read 36,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmmmq View Post
I got an email to submit documents. If I complete the questionnaire and upload the required docs in Pronton Portal. Do I still need to submit docs through Housing Connect 2? Or I could just simply ignore HC2?

Noted that in Pronton, there's no submit button or place to e-sign. It just felt weird and uncompleted.

And usually what is the next step and how long will it take?

Thank you guys!
You basically just save everything as you go, I can't remember if there was any sort of "complete" button on the first submission but they did send a conformation email a few days after the deadline. On the second doc request I just updated the docs that were in there and they reviewed them once that deadline happened.

When it's time to send your file to HPD they'll upload those docs and you'll sign on the pronto website.

Old 11-10-2023, 10:52 AM

7,903 posts, read 7,875,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpnomad View Post
Some pictures from my apartment visit on Thursday: https://imgur.com/a/U3ookbs
One bedroom with a wic.
love it. congrats. i like how you blocked out the windows.

Old 11-12-2023, 07:03 AM

6 posts, read 5,162 times
Hi Everyone!
I got a notice to upload more documents and from the spreadsheet i qualified for three 70%-80% category,from studio to two bedrooms, I have a few quesions:
1,are they going to just assign one type?
2,my log number is high,but with MB, are they going to consider that first?
3,I missed a couple of retirement account statements, can i still submit it? I'm so afraid that will be a huge problem
4,what is Pronton Portal website? can anyone please put a link here?

Truly appreciate your answers!

Old 11-12-2023, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
WOW!!! this spreadsheet is Amazing! is it made by member of this forum or is it official(doesnt seems like once i read the description'beautiful two bedrooms") is this all we know so far from the people on the forum or is for all?
Thanks!

Old 11-12-2023, 02:35 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applecheek619 View Post
WOW!!! this spreadsheet is Amazing! is it made by member of this forum or is it official(doesnt seems like once i read the description'beautiful two bedrooms") is this all we know so far from the people on the forum or is for all?
Thanks!
Not official at all. It was created by someone on here and only includes those who chose to enter their info or share their logs and status on here. It helps give people an idea of how things are moving along but does not in any way represent the whole picture of who is being contacted, offered units etc.

Old 11-12-2023, 04:02 PM

531 posts, read 410,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applecheek619 View Post
Hi Everyone!
I got a notice to upload more documents and from the spreadsheet i qualified for three 70%-80% category,from studio to two bedrooms, I have a few quesions:
1,are they going to just assign one type?
2,my log number is high,but with MB, are they going to consider that first?
3,I missed a couple of retirement account statements, can i still submit it? I'm so afraid that will be a huge problem
4,what is Pronton Portal website? can anyone please put a link here?

Truly appreciate your answers!
I dont think theres anything but studios left for most ami's. Unless the agents have misinformed people which wouldnt suprise me as many things about this lottery have been weird for processing.

Processing CB before other preferences, multiple appeals and rejections and then giving smaller units to other people, since there is no transparency in the process and working with HPD to get clear information about unit sizes and log numbers that were given the reflective units in terms of size to know if you were actually processed in the correct order.

For your sake and hope I'd wish you the best but if all else is correct you will only have the option to look for and or get approved for is studios.

I wish I could know if there are any more units coming in the north tower that will be for lottery people, I still find it hard to believe that the north tower even though uncompleted will only have studios for the lottery.

Old 11-12-2023, 07:54 PM

Thank you so much for
linamonroll and nevinasb answer my questions. I checked prontohousing but have no idea how can i even sign in?

Old 11-12-2023, 08:02 PM

17 posts, read 13,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
I dont think theres anything but studios left for most ami's. Unless the agents have misinformed people which wouldnt suprise me as many things about this lottery have been weird for processing.

Processing CB before other preferences, multiple appeals and rejections and then giving smaller units to other people, since there is no transparency in the process and working with HPD to get clear information about unit sizes and log numbers that were given the reflective units in terms of size to know if you were actually processed in the correct order.

For your sake and hope I'd wish you the best but if all else is correct you will only have the option to look for and or get approved for is studios.

I wish I could know if there are any more units coming in the north tower that will be for lottery people, I still find it hard to believe that the north tower even though uncompleted will only have studios for the lottery.
I was just looking at the spreadsheet and noticed someone said they are in “N” line. This must be in the north tower as it says it’s a 1 bed and the N apartments in the south tower are studios. The north tower is halfway complete so there are definitely lottery units on that side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery