Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2024, 02:29 PM

17 posts, read 8,640 times

Advertisements

My log # is 13,xxx . I am so sad about this.

If you got a low log number, congrats. Don't pass this up. The building is nice and Jamaica Avenue is up and coming. I love living in the neighborhood but if I can move out of my building I would and go here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2024, 08:34 AM

26 posts, read 5,768 times
Got another request for documents again this morning I’ll find out what they have soon , I don’t know about the studios thing also too they call logs in batches and we would definitely be considered in two different batches my number is 3X are you in the high 100s?

Old 06-11-2024, 08:47 AM

Did anyone else get called?

Old 06-13-2024, 03:17 PM

Any updates for any one ? I was told that my income was calculated and my qualifications were met by someone from one archer team and all my other updates were supposed from my market agent but haven’t heard from anyone since

Old 06-17-2024, 01:57 PM

Any updates?

Old 06-19-2024, 08:36 AM

733 posts, read 847,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Johnson View Post
Any updates?
Call the management company because the guys we worked with thru HC is not who we actually handles the building so you may get a bunch of different answers from people who already moved in

Old 06-20-2024, 12:16 PM

Only studios available…….. very annoyed by this but I’m going to see it tomorrow and I’ll see if I can get put on a waiting list to get a 1 bed room or 2 bed room. If anyone in the building is leaving anytime soon let me know

Old 06-21-2024, 03:19 PM

Went to view the studio today it’s spacious and cleaned up good for a re-rental but not for me I’ll wait until someone moves out so they will be putting me back on the waiting list. It’s two studios available at the moment but it’s a person with a log number of 15 that wants it. I don’t think they going past log 100 my tour man didn’t even know they put up a waiting list for this he thought they were calling people from the first listing

Old 06-21-2024, 03:30 PM

The cons of the building is the amenities including the laundry room closes at 10 pm lol that’s crazy

Old Today, 06:09 AM

9 posts, read 3,476 times
My log number is 8,*** I wanted this building. I got approved for The Crossing at Jamaica Station down the street from this building. I just moved in May 30. I have a one bedroom apartment and it’s really nice. So far I really like the building. My floor is very quiet. The Amenities closes at 10 pm. I don’t know if laundry room closes or stay open all night. I really like the area especially since I don’t drive. When I applied for the Crossing I had contacted Concoron. They told me they had a studio in One Archer and a one bedroom in the Crossing so I chose the crossing because of the one bedroom. That was before the waiting list for One Archer went up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery