Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2011, 04:36 PM

507 posts, read 690,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim_love87 View Post
deli167st yeah i know they will call me, i mean i been patient for 5 months and the day to move is getting close so when are they gonna start calling people to sign a lease. im just saying cuz where im staying at i already had told them that by sept 1 i might be moving. but let see what happens by monday.
5 months is way too long to get a response..you better give them a call with your log-number!.

Old 08-26-2011, 04:48 PM

slim-love87..it was both!..just put in that application on line..or fill it out and mail it in...the place is still 2/3 filled..its alot of empty apartments!..they might be taking welfare-soon!

Old 08-26-2011, 05:04 PM

103 posts, read 119,817 times
Deli167- I went on the website to get an application but it says they only have 2 bedrooms available.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:03 AM

hvaldez213..is that the truth!?..i dont believe that..because i was shown a apartment on the 3rd-floor on the 3ave side..the g-line..and when i was driving the other day..i looked up and the lights were off!..im saying you can tell no one lives there or moved in yet!..even on my line..what is the income requirements for the 2 bedrooms?..matter of fact..they still have the postings on the window outside..im going to pick up the newspaper in a minute..i'll check it out!..and get back to you.
hey..dont worry..because theres another building right down the block by the football-field.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:51 AM

317 posts, read 579,853 times
Deli..... The buildings on St. Ann's I saw the posting for them a few months back. They are low income buildings and they also are designating like 30 percent of the apts to people coming out of the shelters. Im not sure if the application process is over because if you go online to the affordable housing website you won't find that development there. What about the buildings going up on Brook ave? The one down the block from you.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:59 AM

Deli.... Remember just because no one has not moved into those apts it doesn't mean they haven't been assigned to new tenants. For whatever reasons they haven't moved in yet. My apt was assigned to me 1 mos before I moved in because I had to bring in 2 documents notarized. Also some people may have chose a particular move in date. Don't worry you will soon have neighbors and kids running back and forth upstairs.

Old 08-27-2011, 12:29 PM

Deli.... The apts on St. Anns are called St. Anns Terrace and the application deadline has passed but for people that want to get in contact with them they should reach out to Wave Crest management.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:02 AM

prettymami and stephanie..yesterday/saturday i walked down there going to my old neighborhood and I spotted a contractor walking by the gate and we spoke for a few minutes..he told me that the 1 by the football field is a co-op green building..and where they have the permits at I was reading the income requirements!..get ready to faint! now..well not really..but the income range is $78.900.00-to $192.750.00 thousand dollars!..so thats big-dog!..status..but belive me before i got laid-off i was hovverring around $80k/yr..but its called viaverde..www.viaverdenyc.com..you can review/download the application from there,and see the perks..they have a gym upstairs..a sun-deck..and of course NO-PARKING!!.
st.anns terrace is nice tooyou have to go to: stannsterrace.com to get a application..and pretty mami..la-terrazza is having another open-house!..it was for saturday..but because of the storm-they postponed it..so when i see the super again..i'll ask him..but normally it might be next saturday..so if you come..bring all your documents and I.D...but back to viaverde..its right next to a housing nycha project called bronxchester houses..and its like the usual housing project..people hanging out!..doing nothing..thats the only drawback..its right behind staples.on brook ave..its a high school around the corner too!..but they are building up that area...still for the money they talking about living there..its too much rich for my blood..right now1..still will they have some kind of security-guard(s) patrolling them grounds at night?..because i cant see them just putting up a camera-here-there-and in the elevators..the design of the building looks fabulous!..let me hit a scratch-off card for enough money to get in!..still im happy where im at..but enough isnt never enough with me..i like to shoot for the stars!..but the construction worker gave me the whole low-down on the building...and it has nice reviews...still with all that-they did'nt include a parking garage!?...funny thing!..now that parking lot behind staples-next to them is going to make alot of money!

Old 08-28-2011, 06:10 AM

pretty mami-just call ccmanagers and ask them when the open house is..and what to bring.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:14 AM

hey stephanie..yeah you might be right about that....but i was anxious to get/move in..so i was'nt going to wait..still i dont believe that all the 1-bedroom units are taken..my floor is still empty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery