Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2011, 10:16 AM

19 posts, read 20,925 times

Advertisements

So whoever had Ana is being distibuted between the managers aka your sh** out of luck! I beginning to think I should just give up on this process! N I thought I was lucky to even get called in for an interview so wrong

Old 09-16-2011, 10:47 AM

185 posts, read 243,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblue78 View Post
Oh yes I did!!! They have my deposit!! Since June!!! Is not only you!! And I feel ur anger

I didn't know that !!! omg !!!! that shi* is crazy !!!!! anyone else here gave them money ????? btw.. I think I know who you are based on the fact that they have your money since june..... sandra did ur interview ? does ur first name start with an A ? or ur last name ?

Old 09-16-2011, 10:49 AM

185 posts, read 243,136 times
you know I called to get info about Ana... well the girl told me she started a new job... whtf starts a new job on a friday ??????? well if she's doing something similar in an office...

Old 09-16-2011, 11:16 AM

169 posts, read 187,108 times
Default Useful information

Confidential Hotline

Anyone wishing to make a report about corruption, criminal activity, conflicts of interest, unethical conduct, misconduct or incompetence by an officer, employee, board member, or individual doing business with the New York City Housing Development Corporation, (HDC), or anyone who receives funding from HDC, should contact the Department of Investigation, Office of the Inspector General for HDC, (DOI), at (212) 825-2467 or (212) 825-5959 or at www.nyc.gov/doi to submit a secure email.

Anyone wishing to make a report, but is unsure if the matter falls under any of the categories cited above, and/or wishes to remain anonymous, should also contact DOI at the aforementioned telephone number or email address.

In addition, anyone wishing to make a report about matters pertaining to HDC internal controls or auditing matters may make a confidential, anonymous submission to the Corporation’s Audit Committee at (866) 703-9549 or hdcwhistleblower@nychdc.com

Old 09-16-2011, 04:18 PM

801 posts, read 1,106,237 times
Moneboo !! Where are you? Hum?? How did it go? BrucknerChik !! Anything new?? Me I have a last speak with Rodriguez. Another stupid excuse!! Now she said that they waithing for the people that ar changing the units for open units!! After I run her@@ss yesterday with HDC.I didnt want to call today but , I had to see their reaction, plus I bet that i have her on her bad side. But this is what happens when people play dirty!! They think that they can get away with it and basically all falls in top of their heads!!!

Old 09-16-2011, 04:20 PM

365 posts, read 502,455 times
Sooooooooo, i went in today and signed my lease. I saw the model units which were furnished really nicely! Gave me some ideas. I choose a unit on the 9th floor and my move in date is set for the 5th of November. There were a few other people there filling out apps and from what I was told, there are no more studios (which are huge) and I believe one bedrooms.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:26 PM

What ??? Nov5 ??? That's not cool!!! This people!!! No call HDC cuz with a lease in hand and paying another month of rent ??!this is sick!!!

Old 09-16-2011, 04:30 PM

Did you get copys of everything?

Old 09-16-2011, 04:57 PM

507 posts, read 689,580 times
..its not the size of the dog in a-fight!..its the size of the fight in the dog!

Old 09-16-2011, 05:19 PM

507 posts, read 689,580 times
moneboo-yeah burnside is a mixed neighborhood..you got lil dominican republic..and you got dakar-deepest africa..I do deliveries in that area,and im telling you...most of them buildings seem like post holocust..when they had dumb-waiters that you hid in when they came-knocking!! knock-knock!..and thats not the landlord for the rent!..shhh..i go up in them buildings..and its no elevator!..damm!..and i gotta hike them stairs-because the damm intercom is out dated,and not working!..burns me-up!...forget about parking a car in that neighborhood-geddit?..and mccombs road!?..thats just as bad..but its not congested with people like burnside ave.
brucknerchick-its the weekend bo-bo...just relax-cause you been through alot this week..because BBTB put you through alot..just come up with another-plan and plan your next moves come monday...but you should research some apartment advocates..someone to pitch for you-while you attend to other affairs,to alleviate some stress that you might be-feeling.
I still wanna know what ever happen to your money?..did they cash your money-order or check?.did they reimburse you?..are you re-submitting everything all over again!?..if you ever dealing with ccmanagers..I suggest you go there in person-first!..sign the book,and make your way upstairs!..ohh by-just ignore the security-guard in the lobby..shes a lesbian..so she might try-something...dont make eye-contact with her-though..then she'll think she got-you....well im just giving you or who-ever else..a heads-up!..she might pull that-ohh do you have a appointment-jazz!..just say im here to fill out a application!..but shes cool..but if you gotta put her in her place!..by all means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.