Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 06:13 AM

7 posts, read 20,142 times

Advertisements

I love Max's and have been a regular there for years (Newark, NJ) before moving to South Jersey..I now live in Mount Holly too and am looking for something a little closer than Pennsauken...anyone know of any salons a little closer...like maybe in Willingboro or close by?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2008, 05:05 AM

47 posts, read 256,392 times
girl, yes! i love the Dominicans! you can try Luigy's on Greenwood Ave (they're quick) and there's another one across the street. both in Trenton. Luigy's is great though...you'll be out in 2 hours!

also Le Petit in Trenton off S. Broad St. they are open on Sundays and are quick too.

good luck!

Old 09-22-2008, 08:57 AM

1 posts, read 7,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheekssia View Post
girl, yes! i love the Dominicans! you can try Luigy's on Greenwood Ave (they're quick) and there's another one across the street. both in Trenton. Luigy's is great though...you'll be out in 2 hours!

also Le Petit in Trenton off S. Broad St. they are open on Sundays and are quick too.

good luck!
Hey! I know Luigy's! It's good! They know their stuff!!

Though you know, I've been taken care of by 'whities' , here on my vacation in Holland, and they were suprisingly good.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:55 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,464,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmack View Post
There is the Fab place downtown Rahway. They are doing it big in there too...every lady that walks out of that place has some beautiful bounce! I was so surprised!
That would be Max's on cherry st.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:14 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,530,897 times
holy moly this brought out a whole new bunch of post and people with very few posts!! Hey why don't you gals post more we need some new blood here!! Its nice to see so many new people!!

Old 03-10-2009, 11:47 PM

1 posts, read 6,719 times
whats the address to sonia's salon in elizabeth? and how is there wash and set?

Old 03-19-2009, 03:40 PM

460 posts, read 3,549,181 times
I beleive there's a dominican beauty shop on the corner of Pennigton st/ave in Elizabeth 1 block from Elmora ave towards Roselle. I am a white man but just happened to notice it driving by there one day lol.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:22 PM

17 posts, read 58,309 times
Can someone please give me a name of a Dominican Beauty Salon in Somerset County or in Rahway, Perth Amboy?

Old 08-18-2009, 01:44 PM

2 posts, read 7,621 times
I know this is kind of an old thread but if anyone knows of a Dominican Salon in Union County or the plainfield area, please share the wealth.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:15 PM

1 posts, read 3,756 times
I'm from NYC and am used to just walking in to get my hair done...Went to Maria's...There was one woman there on the phone who could not do keratin...ok...i asked if she could just do a wash, trim and style...her response...i only do men's hair...so, I went to Juanita's down the block...they were GREAT!...Professional, proficient, competent...great environment...made me feel at home...I will definitely keep going back!!!!!!...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey