Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2008, 05:21 PM

3 posts, read 20,879 times

Advertisements

my husband and i are thinking of moving to middletown, nj. i will be commuting to manhattan. What is the policy on parking at the middletown train station? also what about the bus- i saw there is a bus that runs along route 35, is there parking for that? thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2008, 11:33 AM

2,689 posts, read 3,965,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vz020907 View Post
my husband and i are thinking of moving to middletown, nj. i will be commuting to manhattan. What is the policy on parking at the middletown train station? also what about the bus- i saw there is a bus that runs along route 35, is there parking for that? thanks!
here are your options, get a parking permit for the middletown lot, might be hard to get, they have a satellite lot at sears and they van you back to the train station. there is also a daily lot for $5 a day.
Buses: there is a bus on 35 but I don't think it runs very often, there are many more buses on 36 or you could go to the parking lot at the GSP 109 exit and get a bus from there.
Ferries: there are ferries from belford, AH and highlands, expensive but fast and comfortable
Good Luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey