Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2012, 04:47 PM

5 posts, read 10,451 times

Advertisements

Hello all,
I currently rent in Westfield and am not finding anything that has the space we need in our price range (450K) and we really want the beach! So we have been looking at Middletown because it seems to have the family orientated population that we love about Westfield but is so close to the beach. My husband would commute to Jersey City (exchange place) so from what I've read the ferry goes right there, he now drives back and forth and pays for parking so the cost would be the same and the time would be about the same and from what I've read very relaxing....
I will be a stay at home mom with 2 young boys (6 and 4) and was wondering about the community in Middletown. I would like to be close to the ferry and beach (biking distance) but do those communities have the close knit/ block party feel? Moms groups, etc.?

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2012, 06:39 PM

8 posts, read 13,702 times
Bump. Same question. Erin, I have a 5 and 3 year old so we could start a mom group in Middletown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey