Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2010, 09:39 AM

64 posts, read 852,335 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,

I am planning on moving to NJ next year, and after doing some homework, I am thinking about buying a condo in or near Edison. But on Condo.com, it looks like the price for a 2-bed condo varies quite a bit in Edison. For example, the asking price for a typical 2bed 2 bath condo in carriage plaza is $38,5000, whereas the same type of condo in keystone ct is only $22,0000. And in some other parts of Edison, a 2bed condo can cost as little as 100k.

Could someone please shed some light on which neighborhood on Edison is reasonable and have some investment potential? What would I be expecting to pay for a 2bed condo at a reasonable location? I saw that the price for the Edison condos had fallen a bit over the years, do people think it will still be worthwhile to invest in some type of real estate in Edison?

I want to take full advantage of company's relocation benefit, but at the same time, I am hoping to avoid wasting money on properties that will only depreciate over time.

Any comments/feedbacks will be most appreciated. Can't thank you guys enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey