Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2009, 11:06 PM

23 posts, read 45,253 times

Advertisements

Hey,
Thanks for the responses regarding blue cross. Way cool Dare and I are going to be neighbors. I saw on the Peabody and Smith website that there are quite a few lots up for sale on Manns Hill and I wonder what's going on there, if a big lot is being subdivided.
I hope somebody can post pictures of the Main Street project. That would be fun to see the changes. Thank you all again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 05:07 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,181,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertariangirl1956 View Post
Hey,
Thanks for the responses regarding blue cross. Way cool Dare and I are going to be neighbors. I saw on the Peabody and Smith website that there are quite a few lots up for sale on Manns Hill and I wonder what's going on there, if a big lot is being subdivided.
I hope somebody can post pictures of the Main Street project. That would be fun to see the changes. Thank you all again.
Libertariangirl - I've heard some things about Manns Hill and I *think* there's a development of some sort planned there, but I'm not positive - I'm not as "up" on things lately as work as been crazy and I haven't been able to get out and about as much as I used to (lots of work good for paycheck, not so good for finding things out! <g>)

I think the radio said the Opera House is opening on the 17th (renovations must be complete!). I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it now <g>. The Main Street Project starts Monday and is supposed to go to November 15th. I'll try to take my camera with me when I run errands and get some pictures as things get moving. It should be an interesting summer and fall with that going on!

Old 04-07-2009, 09:37 PM

Dare,
Very glad to hear you are busy, paychecks are nice. April to November for construction is a long time, that must be pretty extensive work they are planning. I would love to see the pics.

Ummmm, a development? What I could see on line it was more towards Pleasant Street hopefully we won't be in the middle of that since we are 5 miles straight up the road, just across from the house with all the "junk" outside. Lots of changes, fun stuff.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertariangirl1956 View Post
Dare,
Very glad to hear you are busy, paychecks are nice. April to November for construction is a long time, that must be pretty extensive work they are planning. I would love to see the pics.

Ummmm, a development? What I could see on line it was more towards Pleasant Street hopefully we won't be in the middle of that since we are 5 miles straight up the road, just across from the house with all the "junk" outside. Lots of changes, fun stuff.
Libertariangirl - I'm not positive about the "development" and what I've found here in Littleton is a "development" is not necessarily what would be a "development" in other areas (for example what is a development where we lived in NYS is not what a development is up here - hard to explain, but it's different <g>). Since you saw all the lots on the Peabody and Smith site, call or email them and ask if there's a development planned - I'm sure they'd tell you. I'll have to take a ride this weekend and check out where you'll be

Here's a link to an article on the Main Street reconstruction:
Denied:1up! Software ()

The above article mentions a site for updates and info, but when I tried it, it doesn't seem to be active yet.

The food co-op is opening in May, I think - I'm looking forward to checking that out!

Old 04-08-2009, 03:30 PM

53 posts, read 130,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Libertariangirl - I'm not positive about the "development"
AHEAD, an affordable housing group, has been applying for a development off of Manns Hill Road. It's 34 units, according to the minutes posted here:

Town of Littleton New Hampshire

I'm not sure what the current status is.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slalom View Post
AHEAD, an affordable housing group, has been applying for a development off of Manns Hill Road. It's 34 units, according to the minutes posted here:

Town of Littleton New Hampshire

I'm not sure what the current status is.
Thanks Slalom - I believe that's the development I was thinking of!

Old 04-09-2009, 06:39 AM

Default Littleton Summerfest 2009

For those who will be in/around the Littleton area in June, here's a link to Summerfest for this year - Page Title

We went last year and loved the crafts and the food....

Old 04-09-2009, 05:30 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,706,974 times
Littleton scored fairly well on Walkscore.com ...now if it were just warmer maybe we would move from our tiny tiny town that has NOTHING!

Old 04-10-2009, 09:36 PM

My condo is in escrow in San Diego as of today, so we are just a little closer to making it to the summerfest in Littleton. One more property to get on the market, sell and get the heck out of here.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:46 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,965,919 times
Question Littleton and the local Bears

Now is usually the time I hear that bears begin to start roaming around Littleton, Bethlehem and Sugar Hill!

Anyone seen any lately?

Usually late at night behind stores and trash bins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire