Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 05:01 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,183,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
HELLO BACK HOME!

HELLO WIMU!

I was reading your posts! And I do have FAITH in prayer!
And I was wondering if there is anything special that needs to be done with the statue, is there any special way that the statue has to be buried???

I have had friends in the past that have done this as well, and it worked for them, their houses got sold RIGHT AWAY!!!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for your input!

Take care,
COUNTRYLV22
Country - I have a friend who lived in Jersey and wanted to move to Maine - They did the St. Joseph statue "thing" and their house sold in 2 wks - My sister's house had been on the market for almost a year, and they did the same thing, the house sold in 2-3 weeks, I can't remember which now, it was quite awhile ago - in both cases, they each buried the statue upside down....not sure why
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2007, 05:03 AM

4,643 posts, read 13,962,078 times
I have seen/heard this happening over and over again... Time to go buy a couple of statues TODAY!!!

Old 08-07-2007, 05:09 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,183,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
I have seen/heard this happening over and over again... Time to go buy a couple of statues TODAY!!!
Valerie - Maybe you should have a supply of statues on hand for your clients who are selling, so you can give them to them

Old 08-10-2007, 07:41 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,718,050 times
Anybody want to recycle their old statues? I could use a couple, in case the "power" has been depleted in the used ones, you know, it could take two instead of one.

Old 08-11-2007, 03:01 PM

453 posts, read 2,102,353 times
statues? what are statues?

Old 08-11-2007, 06:43 PM

46 posts, read 114,378 times
I have had mine buried since March and I did not have any showings in 4 months. Booted the realtor and had 3 showings in less than 2 weeks with the new one. I say the prayers every day.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:08 AM

77 posts, read 430,418 times
Smile How soon = "right away"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
HELLO BACK HOME!

HELLO WIMU!

I was reading your posts! And I do have FAITH in prayer!
And I was wondering if there is anything special that needs to be done with the statue, is there any special way that the statue has to be buried???

I have had friends in the past that have done this as well, and it worked for them, their houses got sold RIGHT AWAY!!!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for your input!

Take care,
COUNTRYLV22

I too felt funny but buried the statue anyway - I'm thinking of moving it inside at this point. I originally buried it about two months ago and nothing has happened. People are looking but no one is making an offer. Do I pray? You bet I do ! Several times a day. I am very anxious to move closer to family and I understand the market has to "right" itself but we do feel we are priced right. So, we continue to wait for the right person to walk in the door - the one who will say this is exactly what they've been looking for! The day just can't come soon enough for me. Hope others have better luck.

Old 08-12-2007, 12:21 PM

10 posts, read 34,327 times
Default Good time to buy

As a Realtor, I think it's a good time to buy in NH. Prices have already been coming down for a while, and there's plenty of inventory, so buyers have the advantage. Prices may continue to come down, but not necessarily. In some areas of southern NH, for around $250K you can buy a pretty decent property that may need a little work. Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire