Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2010, 10:04 AM

1 posts, read 1,177 times

Advertisements

Looking for info on the Greater Nashville Area. I currently live in Washington state and am looking to move to a new area of the country. I have a friend who will be moving to Nashville and am considering moving there as well. I would like to know what areas are good living and schools. I have a daughter who will be entering 6th grade so schools are important. I am a single mom so income and job market is also important as well as affordability of living. I am not looking to live in the city of Nashville so please send me info on outlying areas. I am very involved in the community here and would like to continue that when I move. I am a Girl Scout troop leader as well as other service unit positions within our council. I would like to move in August so that my daughter can go on all the trips we have planned for our troop this summer.
Anyone who is hiring can contact me about open positions. I am VERY organized, detail oriented and am not looking for retail work. I would like to secure employment before I move if possible. I can give unlimited references and send a resume if requested.
Anyone who is in real estate is welcome to contact me also. I would rather rent before I buy and am looking for a place to rent that accepts large dogs and is 3 bedroom and at least 1 1/2 bath. Garage is pretty important and a fenced yard.

Last edited by luczekga; 05-23-2010 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: added real estate/job info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 02:44 PM

147 posts, read 334,693 times
Before moving ANYWHERE, especially when you will be providing for someone other than yourself, I think it is important you have a job lined up before moving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville