Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 05:44 PM

115 posts, read 447,187 times

Advertisements

We're looking to relocate to the Mount Juliet area. We saw some houses in Willoughby Station. My husband has a bass boat. Does anyone know what the restrictions are in that subdivision. Most garages I know are not long enough to house his boat. Also~ any recommendations on other subdivisions? We saw a post about Wright Farms but can't find any prices on the homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 AM
nra

72 posts, read 268,774 times
Check Stonehollow subdivision..homes there are above 250000. I have a friend who lives there and i have often seen boats in garages of people there

Old 02-11-2008, 12:50 PM

160 posts, read 503,148 times
I live in Will. Stat. and several neighbors have their boats in their back yard and one guy, with a 3 car garage, just keeps it in there.

Old 02-13-2008, 12:27 PM

18 posts, read 63,584 times
Wright Farms is very nice but I have found that it is really overpriced. You can find can a better value with resales in that subdivision but the new homes are overpriced. I think there are more restrictions in this neighborhood too. So the boat, would probably have to go in the garage.

I think you can get more house for your money in Willoughby or in other MJ subdivisions. The only downside is that the lots are smaller.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:29 AM

Thanks for all your help! Seems the boat will have to go in the garage or behind a fence out of view's way in most of the subdivisions. We are interested in Willougby Station b/c they have a floorplan we really like. We're looking for a house with a master bed upstair and a guest bed with a full bath downstairs. The builder is Beezer and I heard they only have a couple more houses going up in Willoughby. Does anyone know if they'll be building at another subdivision?

Old 02-15-2008, 10:18 PM

317 posts, read 1,231,735 times
Beazer has 3 subdivisions in Mount Juliet: Bradford Park @ Providence, Brighton Park @Willoughby Station, and Lenox Park at Willoughby Station. They also have Lake Pointe in Lebanon. That's all that they have right now in that area.

Old 02-16-2008, 06:26 AM

Thanks Dena! I went on the Providence website and saw that they are building multi family homes across from Bradford Park and Arbor Springs. Do you know if they'll be condos or townhomes? Also I believe I read on anther forum that the traffic there is crazy.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:18 AM

9 posts, read 62,549 times
Default Homes in Mt. Juliet

There are also some homes in Old Hickory (closer to Nashville) that have a Mt. Juliet phone number but Old Hickory address. Half of Old Hickory is in Wilson County which has the same school district as MJ.

If you have a boat, you should consider this area as it is minutes to the lake with MJ schools as mentioned. I live in the area and my daughter went to school in MJ and had a great experience. This area is 10 minutes from Mt. Juliet, closer to Nashville and there are some S/D;s around the lake some with and some without restrictions. Yes, some have boats in their back yards but when you have over 1/2 to 1 acre treed lots, you can't see it.

Love this location as it is not as far from Nashville but close enough to the Providence, airport, and downtown.

Check into the newer construction too as the contractors are giving away so many freebies such as closing costs. Some builders (Centex homes) have slashed as much as 25,000 to 35,000 off their homes to get rid of their inventory.

I just went to see one in Spence Creek, new construction site off of Hwy 109 (now this one is farther away from town at the edge of Mt. Juliet in Lebanon) but they had homes that are 3011 s.f. for $205,000. The price is unreal, especially if you add the fact that the builder is paying most of the closing.

Beezer is building in Willoughby with closing cost help and there are homes in Hickory Hill that are in the low $200's. There is so much going up around town that I can't even mention all of it! Old Hickory/Mt, Juliet is a fast growing area.

Toni

Old 03-03-2008, 09:59 AM

26 posts, read 102,571 times
If I can chime in with a question of my own: We are possible moving to TN in the summer, husband will probably have a job close to intersecyion of Rt 40 and old Hickory(south of it). We are concidering Mt Juliet too. Schools are most important. Can anybody give me more detail on middle schools. Mt Juliet Middle school looks like the best option. There is a couple of bad remarks on West Wilson Middle school, is that justified? My husband really like the Beazer homes, but they go to WW. How do they realy compare. And how do I know where the border is as to which school you wlil be allocated to. Any help will be sooo much appreciate. Kindly
bea

Old 03-03-2008, 04:34 PM

Hi Bea, I see you're from NJ also, which town? I've been looking at the realtracs site and it list the schools for the address. I know Beazer builds in Willoughby and the school is listed as Mount Juliet Middle school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville