Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 12:58 PM

147 posts, read 648,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
Answering your question, I doubt it but could it possibly be 'Modesty Blaize'?
I don't remember a balloon scene from Modesty Blaize but that was over 40 years ago. If it was the actors were Monica Vitti{Modesty} & Terrance Stamp{Willie Garvin}. Don't remember the villain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 04:17 PM

1 posts, read 1,518 times
Default Time period movie

help if you can this has been in the back of my head for days!

Similar to a Jane Austen movie, it is about a young woman who is brought to a rich family's house by the man of the house. His wife and daughters are mad that shes there and they dont understand why. In the end it is revealed she is the daughter of the father's brother and therefore rightful heir to the estate and fortune. I remember the mother discovering this and trying to hide it when the father is injured or sick but he reveals it in the end saving the romance between the main woman and a man she was falling in love with but couldnt marry for lack of wealth.

I know this discription follows about a dozen other plots but I have been driving myself crazy trying to find this movie again. I either saw it on the BBC, PBC, or lifetime. definitly not a big time theatre movie but still really good.

Old 08-17-2010, 08:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,448 times
hi there!
when I was a kid a saw this funny hip hop movie. the movie was about some black hip hop-ers and about their lifes. I remember this one scene: they had an white manager and one of the members had this gun and he accidenticaly fired it and the bullet went all over the room and finally the manager got hit and died. so they had to get one new manager. I think the movie is from the 80-s. i saw it around 1995 on TV. I was a Kid and i really dont remember the name of it. Can anyone please help me??

Old 08-29-2010, 09:05 PM

2 posts, read 2,784 times
Looking for the title of an old movie, where an family (maybe in the 50's) takes a vacation in a travel trailer. They encounter a motorcycle gang that stalk the teenage daughter. Kind of scary.

Old 08-29-2010, 09:32 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,398,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoucher View Post
Looking for the title of an old movie, where an family (maybe in the 50's) takes a vacation in a travel trailer. They encounter a motorcycle gang that stalk the teenage daughter. Kind of scary.
It reminds me of this movie:

Hot Rods to Hell (1967) (TV)

Old 09-13-2010, 06:54 AM

2 posts, read 2,784 times
Default thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoucher View Post
I watched the trailer and this is the correct movie. Thank you so much! You guys are brilliant.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,340 times
Hey guys.. I have 1 problem. When i was young i watched 1 movie, but i can't find name of that film. I remember that some guy got super powers, and after that when he see red color he loses his powers So, when red color is not near, he's got that super powers. I remember him catching bullet with his teeth If someone can help, please help me

Old 12-04-2010, 09:27 AM

1 posts, read 1,283 times
i need help finding a movie about a women that raises a reptile like creature that grows to be about the size of godzilla but a king or commander or something like that, finds out about the creature and kidnaps the women to find out how to kill the creature.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:38 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,246,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny999 View Post
Captain Blood? If so Errol Flynn was the actor.

I was just going to say that. ^^^^^

Old 03-25-2011, 06:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,169 times
Default Looking for an old japanese movie

Hey guys, I'm looking for an old japenese movie, I don't remember very well but a think it's about a volcano or a nuclear disaster. There is a scene where a guy is watching 3 kinds of gases (yellow, red, and I don't remember the other one). At the end a guy reaches a little village with people doing a asian ritual, they were dancing and playin' some instruments.I think it's a movie from the eighties

Thanks! :B
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies