Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2008, 01:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,814 times

Advertisements

I don’t like about Lordi. I think people in Finland dont Like Dark Floor-LORDI just because the film Lordi-Dark Floor and state copied from other films from America.And also because year many moneies in order to make a film even if are not actors.Dark Floors (2008)is not original movie...amatorial movie,film.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 AM

7,121 posts, read 5,229,006 times
"Dark Floors" is shown on Chiller Channel from time to time, and I have watched it several times. The first time, I wasn't too involved in it and was busy doing other things. The next time, I found it drew me in more, and I began puzzling over it. Repeat viewings answered questions and caused a few more to rise.

During that time, questions about it began to arise on Yahoo!Answers Movies, What's That Movie?, and a couple of other sites where I identify films for seekers. Some wanted to know the title, having forgotten it; while others asked for explanations. Judging from this and the activity at IMDb's forum, I would say this film has developed a cult following.

So, as much as it might be hated elsewhere, it does have its share of admirers or at least those who find it "food for thought".

I know that,given the opportunity, I would watch it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies