Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2017, 11:44 AM

3 posts, read 2,577 times

Advertisements

I think the 203k loan itself was good for me after purchasing a foreclosure. I ran into a bad 203k inspector as well as a horrible contractor who had jack legs coming off the street to do the work then the current contractor does mostly good work except the berber carpet is showing a seem from the rooter to the tooter. My 203k inspector did not inspect work after it was done did not hold contractor accountable for getting the warranties and correct inspection reports in. I am in a bind now where my home was supposed to be completed in sept 2016 then october then december then the end of feb then the end of may now I don't know. I have submitted a fraud and mismanagement of funds email to that dept with FHA. The bank called me a few weeks ago stating that we need to get this closed because FHA is on them for not having it closed in time. well if the 203k contractor had not overpaid the first jack butt that worked on the house and had done the change orders for the new one working on the house i would not be in this bind now. Were you able to contact anyone for you 203k woes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages