Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2011, 06:20 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,159,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSFlatlander View Post
How I stumbled onto your dandy lil porch was quite funny in itself. One favor I'd like to ask though. Could someone around up there close that backdoor just a tad? Gettin a lil chilly down here in the central plains. =)
We keep the welcome warm, otherwise we'd freeze our collective butts out on this porch! Oh, and don't trip over the loose nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2011, 07:22 PM

11 posts, read 15,460 times
Loose nuts? If the local squirrels haven't snatched'em up by now. Prolly best to leave them be. Could be bad nuts.

Well anyhows, Seems someone from Browning Montana ended up way down here and decided to pay a not so willing visit to our heavily guarded Motel.
So bored that I was, did the google thingy and here is where I ended.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:07 PM

1,368 posts, read 3,217,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
.........poor little ***** cats........"'over confidence will get you every time"

.............sorry Jasper, ....the Cats did try.....
Augh, another year of eating crow. I specifically did not go to this game in hopes of not jinxing the team so they would win. I watched the beat down at work instead.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:11 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,053,353 times
Quote:
Loose nuts? If the local squirrels haven't snatched'em up by now. Prolly best to leave them be. Could be bad nuts.

Well anyhows, Seems someone from Browning Montana ended up way down here and decided to pay a not so willing visit to our heavily guarded Motel.
So bored that I was, did the google thingy and here is where I ended.
I'm sorry. Loose nuts??? That leads into discussions that are so wrong on so many levels. hahahahahahahahaha I have to refrain from saying anything, else Rez will run pampent with it. hahahahahaha

Old 11-20-2011, 03:51 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,674,687 times
EH did your flooding get to that outlet?
dang that is a real PIA, frozen pipes.
Oh yeah can i say GO GRIZ!!

Old 11-20-2011, 05:16 AM

The "loose nuts" comment was in response to Rez, "Oh, and don't trip over the loose nuts. ". Being New to your porch, figured I'd keep it clean.
Good Morning to all up north aways. 6am here, 26 degrees and light winds so far. Laundry done, coffee drank and heat turned on in the shop. Really need to find those winter slippers soon. Bare feet on cold concrete isn't near as much fun at this age.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:54 AM

If you've not seen the "Kidd of Speed" photo essays, they're worth your time:

elenafilatova.com / Site Map

Yes, some of the photos are staged, and Elena didn't actually make the bike trip herself, and she caught a lot of flak for that... but she's a journalist, not a reporter. She intends to evoke a certain mood, and succeeds admirably.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
The "loose nuts" comment was in response to Rez, "Oh, and don't trip over the loose nuts. ". Being New to your porch, figured I'd keep it clean.
Good Morning to all up north aways. 6am here, 26 degrees and light winds so far. Laundry done, coffee drank and heat turned on in the shop. Really need to find those winter slippers soon. Bare feet on cold concrete isn't near as much fun at this age.
Great, now there are buckets of swept nuts everywhere! I didn't know it was branding season??

I got me some o' those sheepskin boots for wearin' round the house. My feet are always warm even if nothing else is!

Old 11-20-2011, 08:08 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times
When I moved here, the first thing I bought was a pair of Minnetonka slippers. Jasper decided he would sneak out last night, ha ha...he turned right around and ran back in. He did not even want to play his favorite game, "Mama Can't Catch Me". Good thing he came in, cause I was not going to go out and chase him. Smart cat.

Old 11-20-2011, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Great, now there are buckets of swept nuts everywhere! I didn't know it was branding season??

Well, I suppose I could of Labeled them buckets but the tip of my blue marker was frozen.

I got me some o' those sheepskin boots for wearin' round the house. My feet are always warm even if nothing else is!
Got a pair of leather moccasins around here somewhere. My 2 feline furballs must have hid them again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana