Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2006, 08:41 PM

10 posts, read 36,185 times

Advertisements

Hi,

We may be moving to the Milwaukee area. While I love all the city has to offer, we would like to be on the outskirts with horse property. I am a real estate agent in Idaho, and know NOTHING about Wisconsin, other than that it is beautiful!

Any ideas?

Sheila Kibler

Old 11-10-2006, 11:22 AM

23 posts, read 101,209 times
Hi Sheila, what type of riding do you like to do? There are a few eventing barns, a bunch of hunter/jumper barns, trail riding barns, but not many devoted to western. Do you have a particular area you are interested in? I will help you all that I can.

Old 12-06-2006, 07:10 PM

1 posts, read 3,608 times
Mequon and Oconomowac both have upscale equestrian neighborhoods (Saddlebrook developed by Spheeris) http://www.spheerisdev.com/new.html (broken link)

There are many very nice barns in the Milwaukee/surrounding area...you can find some by going to http://www.stablesdirectory.org/ocrsd.html and if you scroll down, you can search by zip code and area code. That's the easiest way as that site design is pretty rough to navigate.

I can't help with much else if you're looking to buy -- best bet would be to search for some local agents.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through email because I found this board by fluke.

Old 12-07-2006, 02:48 PM

3 posts, read 8,303 times
Default I am a horse trainer...trying to move to milwaukee

Hi all! I am new to this forum,found it by mistake but maybe that is a good thing!I am actually looking for a horse farm to rent in the Milwaukee areaso if anyone knows of anything available PLEASE contact me! We prefer to stay as close to Oak Creek as possible.We are exploring all options so if you think it may work send it my way!!Thanks!I have listed below what I am looking for.

Moderator cut: ad

3bdr,1-1/2 bath, enough space for 5-10 horses,2dogs,4 people.Willing to pay up to $1000 a month for rent.

Last edited by Yac; 12-08-2006 at 10:27 AM..

Old 10-24-2007, 06:43 PM

1 posts, read 3,418 times
Smile Sheila Kibler move to Milwaukee area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Kibler View Post
Hi,

We may be moving to the Milwaukee area. While I love all the city has to offer, we would like to be on the outskirts with horse property. I am a real estate agent in Idaho, and know NOTHING about Wisconsin, other than that it is beautiful!

Any ideas?

Sheila Kibler
Sheila, I am not in Milwaukee but I looking for a Sheila Kibler born in Pheonix, Ariz 1966. If you are that person, please reply. I am looking for possible family members.
Sincerely, P. Fudge

Old 08-17-2008, 10:00 PM

10 posts, read 36,185 times
Please email. Put your name and my birth date in the subject line.
sk

Old 08-19-2008, 12:07 AM

13 posts, read 42,193 times
You should look into the Burlington/Union Grove area as well. I have never been to Idaho but from what I've seen in pictures it might remind you of home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee