Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2009, 07:44 AM

4 posts, read 10,667 times

Advertisements

Hello Friends,

I are an Italian male of 25 years who is relocate the next month towards Saginaw, district of Michigan. Currently I am planning rent of the house in Saginaw, location is gennesse avenue perpendicular to cherry street. I originate to Venice, Italy and have very excitement in relocate to America. I have not been never to Saginaw and to excited. I have characterized the location house from Craigslist and l am excited for the little expensive prices a lot that are available in Saginaw for lodging. The price of my house is every month only $550 dollars Americans.
I interest in work in automobile. I read on automobile industry Michigan is well placement and come from Italy. My father is work Ferrari 25 years. I like much locate position Automobile American company and will look for General Motors.
Questions:
Is easy locate position General Motors?
Activities Social - Is plentiful in Saginaw close to Genessee?
I have no automobile and please use train or public transport - Is convenience in Saginaw?
Is many beautiful women Saginaw?

Please input appreciate I am excite to locate to Saginaw. Three weeks I fly to America!
Sorry for English!!
Vicenzo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2009, 08:15 AM

6,191 posts, read 18,154,604 times
Not to be rude or anything, but is this a for real post?

The answers to your questions are: yes, it depends, not at all, and it depends.

Old 09-11-2009, 08:18 AM

Default I know understand?

How is your answer to my questions?

Please tell me on Saginaw. I interest to learn more!

Old 09-11-2009, 08:32 AM

222 posts, read 810,869 times
Default Come On Over

To answer your major questions:

Is easy locate position General Motors? - Are you kidding? Any 18-year-old who loves cars can practically walk into a GM plant and start working on cars that same day! No skills required. They are hiring ALL the time, mostly due to the bears eating the older, slower workers when they head outside to use the outhouses, but that's Michigan for you!

Activities Social - Is plentiful in Saginaw close to Genessee? - We probably don't have as many Renaissance-era cathedrals here as you do in Italy, but there is always plenty to do in Saginaw, especially during Possum Kissing Days at the Fairgrounds.

I have no automobile and please use train or public transport - Is convenience in Saginaw? - You really don't need a car in most of Michigan, what with our high speed bullet trains, light rail in every major city and subways in most metro areas. Not to mention all the clean buses, taxis and human-powered rickshaws on every street corner. You'll want to buy a car anyway, just so you can tell your friends "I built that!" as it leaks oil on your garage floor.

Is many beautiful women Saginaw? - I'm slightly insulted that you would even ask that question, Vinnie! If I am not mistaken, three of the last four Miss Universe winner were from the USA and two of those three form Saginaw. And for those few gals not born beautiful, Michigan state government offers free plastic surgery to all residents over 15. (You'll need to check ID as some look older than they are!)

Let us know if you need any more answers.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:57 AM

12,083 posts, read 38,843,182 times
I smell a Troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicenzo_azzuri View Post
Three weeks I fly to America!
Right here is a dead give away. Not coming to the US without a job already lined up. Those days sailed 100 years ago.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:37 AM

197 posts, read 378,701 times
Actually GM was hiring at the Saginaw Plant.. but i think all the temporary positions are now filled. NO, you will more than likely not find work in the auto repair field in this area. I have a number of friends who have been looking for a long while now.. As well as a friend who owns an auto repair shop and isn't doing so well. There are pretty girls around the school season, so, minus summer yeah, they are everywhere. There is no such thing as public transit in Saginaw, or most of the US for that matter. Having a vehicle in America is nearly a must minus a few metropolitian cities.

I'm not sure if your for real or not, but honestly, if your just going to show up here i would advise against it.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:02 AM

850 posts, read 1,897,945 times
this has to be a joke......

Old 09-11-2009, 11:51 AM

6,191 posts, read 18,154,604 times
Yeah, joke. Every word spelled correctly except "gennessee" and the syntax doesn't match how an Italian would write, even poorly. And online translation programs would keep the tense constant.
Ol' Vicenzo wanted to be my friend though. Awww.

Our chains, they are being yanked.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:09 PM

Default saginaw

How am I find job in GM plant?

What is mean all answers to questions?

Help!

Old 09-11-2009, 02:24 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,847,179 times
Am I the only one who pictures Leonardo DiCapprio's buddy on the Titanic movie? Good bye!!! I weel never fohget youuuu!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan