Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2007, 06:08 AM

3 posts, read 14,017 times

Advertisements

Hey Everyone -

Curious about anything and everything you all want to share about Leominster. Thinking of looking at condos there (money goes further there than in Boxborough/Acton), so please share anything you want about the city/town.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2007, 08:11 AM

23 posts, read 135,250 times
Do you have anything in mind about what you would like to know, i used to live in the a town right by there, westminster. I like it in that part of mass but there isnt a whole lot to do, leominster is has a small mall and a couple of nice places to eat, not very big. It is quite and before you know it you willl know all most everyone there, if you like quiet places than look into westminster it is really nice and is only about 5-10 min from leominster.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:49 AM

3 posts, read 14,017 times
Well, I'm going to be working in Fitchburg - and still want to be near/on rt2 and 495 so we can have access to other places nearby. I guess nothing specific about the town...is it a nice place to live or should I look elsewhere I guess is the question. Anyone know anything about Fallbrook condos?

Thanks for the reply!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:00 AM

23 posts, read 135,250 times
Fitchburg is nice as well, it is very peaceful in that part of mass, my mother still lives over there, it a lot of woods and again very little to do. But boston is about an hour of so away which isnt that bad. Again westminster is probably my fav. town around there, and it is right where you wanna be located on the side of fitchburg. anyone those towns are nice, there is also gardner too. I would just take a look at some condos or townhouses that you like, and i know my mother will be moving out of her town house in a few months and hers is really nice it has 3 floors. There are some nice properties over there. Also if you liek skiing the mountian is close.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:38 AM

2 posts, read 6,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JefJarrett View Post
Hey Everyone -

Curious about anything and everything you all want to share about Leominster. Thinking of looking at condos there (money goes further there than in Boxborough/Acton), so please share anything you want about the city/town.

Thanks!

Hi I am trying to find two individuals in Loeminster that are interested in doing promotional work. I am having a difficult time in knowing where to post or who to contact. Do you have any suggestions.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:52 AM

2 posts, read 6,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung666 View Post
Do you have anything in mind about what you would like to know, i used to live in the a town right by there, westminster. I like it in that part of mass but there isnt a whole lot to do, leominster is has a small mall and a couple of nice places to eat, not very big. It is quite and before you know it you willl know all most everyone there, if you like quiet places than look into westminster it is really nice and is only about 5-10 min from leominster.

Hi I am actually looking for two individuals who would be interested in doing a promotion in Leominster for a grand opening of a new store. I am having a difficult time is reaching anyone . Do you have any suggestions for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts