Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2008, 05:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,389 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any information on north billerica? My husband and I are looking to buy a house and was just curious what the difference was between Billerica and North Billerica. We found a house we like, but I am not sure about the area it is near the tewksbury line. Is this a good area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2008, 03:11 PM

261 posts, read 954,722 times
I live in Tewksbury. Billerica is a nice area, especially near the Tewksbury line. Billerica is a nice town to live in. We looked in Billerica and found a couple of houses but they were a little out of our price range, but in nice neighborhoods and school district.

Unfortunately we are moving out of town, going north a little. Best of luck to you.

Old 12-03-2008, 03:38 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,947,733 times
I would recommend using your maps and be aware of the location and possibility of the controversial Billerica Power Plant...Your real estate agent should be educating you on this matter...

Old 12-03-2008, 06:05 PM

3 posts, read 7,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by househunter5678 View Post
Does anyone have any information on north billerica? My husband and I are looking to buy a house and was just curious what the difference was between Billerica and North Billerica. We found a house we like, but I am not sure about the area it is near the tewksbury line. Is this a good area?
North billerica is a good area I lived in billerica for 22 years and I like all of billerica the schools are great too I don't know if you have children but they are terrific my best friend lives in north billerica there is really not much of a diffrence billerica and north billerica the tewksbury line is also a great area you must be near the train station which a perfactly fine area. If you need anymore info you can email me at trayg1997@comcast .net I would be happy to give you any info you need.. hope everything goes well terri
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts