Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM

10,046 posts, read 15,712,871 times

Advertisements

This is why I have no interest in this trial. The whole crowd seems so trashy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

16,659 posts, read 8,369,674 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
I can't believe the witness today chewing gum while providing her testimony....with a thick Boston accent too. How trashy (the gum chewing while on the stand)!

I see TB has a new article today on her and the husband showing all the lawsuits and back taxes they haven't paid! How is the husband allowed to be on select board and he's not paying his town taxes?! So corrupt all around.
The gum chewing was gross...however a man was chewing gum yesterday but no one had much to say about that one..

There have been two women on the stand so far whose looks have been absolutely torn apart online..especially the one today. Kind of sad. They didn't murder the guy and im not sure what their appearance has to do with anything.

AA is waiting for these people with open arms lol.

Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM

3,694 posts, read 1,902,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
The gum chewing was gross...however a man was chewing gum yesterday but no one had much to say about that one..

There have been two women on the stand so far whose looks have been absolutely torn apart online..especially the one today. Kind of sad. They didn't murder the guy and im not sure what their appearance has to do with anything.

AA is waiting for these people with open arms lol.
I didn't watch every witness testimony yesterday so must have missed the guy who was chewing gum. Yeah, a couple of the women including this one today look really haggard and strike me as bar flies, smokers. However, the fact that they seem to be evasive, not telling the truth doesn't help them either.

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM

Default re

Quote:
I didn't watch every witness testimony yesterday so must have missed the guy who was chewing gum. Yeah, a couple of the women including this one today look really haggard and strike me as bar flies, smokers. However, the fact that they seem to be evasive, not telling the truth doesn't help them either.
one of the guys today kept sniffing. lol..i mean it sounds silly but hello people...people from all over the world are tuning in.

The woman today probably should have put on some make up. Looked like someone who never wore sunscreen and is in desperate need of hydration and skincare routine.

I'm sure a lot of them are wishing they made different life choices.

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM

Quote:
one of the guys today kept sniffing. lol..i mean it sounds silly but hello people...people from all over the world are tuning in.

The woman today probably should have put on some make up. Looked like someone who never wore sunscreen and is in desperate need of hydration and skincare routine.

I'm sure a lot of them are wishing they made different life choices.
From what's been published on social media about this family is that they have always gotten away with everything and have never had to answer to anyone. Seems now the tides are turning and they're getting exposed. I mean from not paying their taxes, to literally getting away with murder. I read that the guy who was on the stand today killed someone in a car crash when he was drunk driving and supposedly it was this judge's brother (who is an attorney) who represented him on that case years ago....these folks are all connected and it's a tangled web!

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM

Default Re

Quote:
From what's been published on social media about this family is that they have always gotten away with everything and have never had to answer to anyone. Seems now the tides are turning and they're getting exposed. I mean from not paying their taxes, to literally getting away with murder. I read that the guy who was on the stand today killed someone in a car crash when he was drunk driving and supposedly it was this judge's brother (who is an attorney) who represented him on that case years ago....these folks are all connected and it's a tangled web!
I heard that too about the hit and run OUI. Okeefes brother apparently had an oui not long ago and Karen picked him in jail. Apparently adulting never occurred to any of these adults.

Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I heard that too about the hit and run OUI. Okeefes brother apparently had an oui not long ago and Karen picked him in jail. Apparently adulting never occurred to any of these adults.
It's fascinating these people seem to have no shame. I hope justice is served for all parties involved.

Old Today, 04:34 AM

3,437 posts, read 1,580,949 times
Here is an interesting quick video....
I don't think her car ever hit her boyfriend.....

https://youtu.be/4bN4xCV17g0?si=32c_yEBgoa15CC_6

Old Today, 05:58 AM

3,239 posts, read 2,142,262 times
Quote:
How is the husband allowed to be on select board and he's not paying his town taxes?! So corrupt all around.
He was also asked by the defense what his role was as a Canton Selectman and his answer: " I don't really know, I havent been there too long"
WTF!

Old Today, 07:27 AM

Having a phone call with someone 67 times in 7 months is a lot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts