Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2007, 02:42 PM

5 posts, read 22,111 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I'm relocating with my family to Towson, MD and I have found a reasonably priced 2 beds apartment in Parkville, 21234. The apartment complex is under new management and is called Towson Crossing now (was P... Wood before I think); does anyone here know something about the complex or the area? Is it safe for my kid to play around the blocK? Any info will help, thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2007, 04:16 PM

5 posts, read 34,948 times
Are you sure its parkville or not towson? because i live in parkville and ive never heard of no towson crossing.

Old 06-25-2007, 07:27 PM

415 posts, read 1,961,796 times
34 Dowling Cir, Baltimore, MD 21234 according to their web site.
It's on the east side of Towson, down by the city line.
I haven't been that way in quite a while, so I'm not too familiar with it now, but it wasn't terribly bad last time I was through that area.
I lived in one of their other properties until a week ago, and it was reasonable (not great, but not horrible) until they wanted to add $150 to our rent in addition to having us start pay for trash removal (which was always overflowing by the time they came to empty it anyways), water, and something else (I forget now what it was). An additional $200 a month for a decrease in service (no snow removal until you complained even though it's included in the lease agreement, lawn care at 7am on a Saturday, and 4 weeks for them to give me a check for when they backed into my new car and damaged it!) wasn't worth it to me.
But, maintenance issues were always handled quickly, and they were pretty strict about noise complaints, etc (1 complaint = warning, 2 complaints = you're out!)

Old 06-26-2007, 09:41 AM

9 posts, read 62,086 times
I never lived there nor am I familiar with them but I am an apartment renter... So I recommend you visit Apartment Ratings - Apartments for Rent with Ratings and Reviews from Actual Renters and enter the apartment name city and state and read the reviews of current and former residents. I found a perfect place in Glen Burnie a couple years ago on thos site and I still live there and would not trade it for the world (I am buying now so will be moving soon ) Good luck

Old 07-21-2009, 12:05 PM

1 posts, read 6,033 times
I too am relocating to Baltimore and recently visited a bunch of different apartment complexes. While I was out there, I had the opportunity to discuss which complexes I was visiting with my future department chair. She has lived in Baltimore all her life and told me to stay away from any places on Loch Raven Blvd in Towson. She also advised against the Renaissance Club and Towson Crossing, saying that if I were her daughter, she would not want me living there. I was also recommend checking out ApartmentGuide.com.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:20 PM

99 posts, read 329,171 times
Default Its not in Towson

Towson Crossing apts are located in Hillendale section of the county, located off of Deanwood Rd. They call it that to give the lure that its near Towson, but its east of Loch Raven Blvd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland