Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 10:42 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,752,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th generation View Post
OK.....start the bonfire and we'll all sing, "We Are Family."
My singin' t'aint good, but I can bust a move.

[img]http://******************/party-smiley-565.gif[/img]
Hey 7th, can you bust one as good as this guy

YouTube - Evolution of Dance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2008, 03:21 PM

2,724 posts, read 6,424,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moughie View Post
Hey 7th, can you bust one as good as this guy

YouTube - Evolution of Dance
OK, I will admit that dude is good!!
....but can he keep up with my buddy "Rob?"

YouTube - KHR-2HV Robot Dance (Bhangra on Punjabi)

Old 06-07-2008, 05:04 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,519,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arzachena View Post
I was wondering if the ya-ya/yo-yo meeting was still happening this month.

Does anyone know?
You may want to DM the Eastport contingent: Mollysmiles, Corgis, Mainewriter,meinme, or even peachie and they will know.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:59 PM

263 posts, read 616,377 times
Thanks, I will try to DM one of them.

Old 06-08-2008, 07:06 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,972,362 times
As far as I know, it's still on for the third Saturday this month. We talked a little bit about it at lunch the other day but we didn't really discuss it. I'm hoping we can make it work. Anybody have ideas?

Old 06-08-2008, 03:37 PM

2,712 posts, read 5,653,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post
As far as I know, it's still on for the third Saturday this month. We talked a little bit about it at lunch the other day but we didn't really discuss it. I'm hoping we can make it work. Anybody have ideas?
Sounds like a good doings for Summer Solstice to me... just tell me were to be and when to be there!

Old 06-08-2008, 03:54 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,849,310 times
Hope everybody has a GREAT time! Wish I could go, but that is the day we are pulling out to head for the new home in Michigan. If you should happen to see either a big ol' Penski truck headed out towing a green Ford give a toot and a wave. Either that or a Suburban pulling a boat (the Laura Grace) give a wave. I will be driving one of those two for sure. Hoist a pint for me and give everybody my best!

Old 06-08-2008, 05:45 PM

2,712 posts, read 5,653,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Hope everybody has a GREAT time! Wish I could go, but that is the day we are pulling out to head for the new home in Michigan. If you should happen to see either a big ol' Penski truck headed out towing a green Ford give a toot and a wave. Either that or a Suburban pulling a boat (the Laura Grace) give a wave. I will be driving one of those two for sure. Hoist a pint for me and give everybody my best!
You can be sure of it! ... and DM me your address once you get in MI I have a "little something" for the folks who are coming to the gathering (and those who will be there in spirit as well) that I would like to send off to you after it has been toasted, as your stand-in.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:19 PM

1,698 posts, read 3,337,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post

If we don't make it up then we will see what we can do on our end to come up in September.
That would be nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramamama6685 View Post
We could make it up for the pirate festival.
That too would be nice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post
I wasn't sure if I was going to come to this get together since I haven't been a member to long, but I have met AustinB, Molly, Maine Writer, Star, & Corgis & Stacy.
I just missed meeting Northern maine land man by minutes -a few weeks ago.... so0oo That makes it nice. But.. I still don't know that many people as you all do.
I know that September.. I would love to meet you two.
Tami~peachie

Old 06-09-2008, 06:11 AM

1,180 posts, read 2,490,411 times
There is, but they just don't know where yet. She mentioned this to me and my DW MenME a couple of days ago. From what she said they would have them in different places. Being a yo-yo and not a ya-ya, that is the best info I can give you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine