Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 03:10 PM

6,479 posts, read 7,171,669 times

Advertisements

The Lofts at Bass Phase II will certainly be a nice fit for the area. I'm hoping the Providence Village project gets underway this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2016, 03:52 PM

18 posts, read 12,903 times
I see that they've roped off parking areas around the Exchange block project. Any word on if they are finally ramping up construction?

Old 01-02-2016, 06:22 PM

242 posts, read 341,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airforceguy View Post
The Lofts at Bass Phase II will certainly be a nice fit for the area. I'm hoping the Providence Village project gets underway this year.
I hope so as well.... But the area being such a hot spot i'm sure it will come together... Do you know whats going with the other two big retail developments.... I would love to see them bring a H&M, Banana Republic, Aldo and Zara's to Macon..... I know this is wishful thinking but It would also be nice to see Macon get something like a Von Maur.

Old 01-02-2016, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmoore View Post
I see that they've roped off parking areas around the Exchange block project. Any word on if they are finally ramping up construction?
I haven't heard of any updates.... I'm going to see what I can find out

Old 01-02-2016, 07:23 PM

6,479 posts, read 7,171,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtownMacon478 View Post
I hope so as well.... But the area being such a hot spot i'm sure it will come together... Do you know whats going with the other two big retail developments.... I would love to see them bring a H&M, Banana Republic, Aldo and Zara's to Macon..... I know this is wishful thinking but It would also be nice to see Macon get something like a Von Maur.
It would be awesome if Macon could pull in those type of retailers. You never know, it could happen considering the fact that Macon is not only the hub of Middle Georgia, but also the "big city" for a large swath of South Georgia. As far as the status of two retail projects I'm not sure. At this point, I would guess they are still trying to secure tenants for their respective projects. I believe in the coming months we should begin to something about tenants. Hopefully some will be new to Middle Georgia.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:21 PM

Quote:
It would be awesome if Macon could pull in those type of retailers. You never know, it could happen considering the fact that Macon is not only the hub of Middle Georgia, but also the "big city" for a large swath of South Georgia. As far as the status of two retail projects I'm not sure. At this point, I would guess they are still trying to secure tenants for their respective projects. I believe in the coming months we should begin to something about tenants. Hopefully some will be new to Middle Georgia.

I'm excited to see what tenants will be apart of these developments....

Old 01-15-2016, 10:13 AM

841 posts, read 1,403,993 times
Quote:
I would love to see a Nordstrom Rack, Off Fifth by Saks Fifth Ave and Neiman Marcus’ Last Call in one of these new North Macon developments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon