Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 09:36 AM

11,180 posts, read 16,078,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
The off shore banking cartel has siezed our federal government so things are going to continue to suck in Vegas because of that.
LVD, I really wish you would stop posting that idiotic conspiracy crap on this board. Not only is the idea completely ridiculous, but even if there was one scintilla of truth to it, it still wouldn't be relevant to this forum. If you want to make this absurd claim, at least take it to the appropriate C-D forum.

Assuming, of course, that C-D has an Irrational, Paraniod Conspiracy Theories forum.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:45 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,316,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
LVD, I really wish you would stop posting that idiotic conspiracy crap on this board. Not only is the idea completely ridiculous, but even if there was one scintilla of truth to it, it still wouldn't be relevant to this forum. If you want to make this absurd claim, at least take it to the appropriate C-D forum.

Assuming, of course, that C-D has an Irrational, Paraniod Conspiracy Theories forum.
Conspiracy or not, the entire USA is going down because of the massive debt and no one can dispute that. Honestly, I am glad that it is. Evilness and greed can only go on for so long. This country is full of evil, manipulative greedy people so everyone is going to get what they deserve. Honestly, I have nothing so I have nothing to lose (thank God). Regardless, I am going to laugh at others when their entire life savings get wiped out because they deserve it.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:51 AM

365 posts, read 425,712 times
[

Last edited by strato58; 05-22-2010 at 10:18 AM..

Old 05-22-2010, 10:00 AM

l

Last edited by strato58; 05-22-2010 at 10:19 AM..

Old 05-22-2010, 10:20 AM

I wish you well LVD....enjoy the day....Im in NJ and wish I was where you are

Old 05-22-2010, 10:26 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,205,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strato58 View Post
I wish you well LVD....enjoy the day....Im in NJ and wish I was where you are
Pick the PA Turnpike, turn left at Washington PA...turn left again in the middle of nowhere [Utah] then you're here in 3.5 days

sing to a Statler Bros tape all the way and you can almost eliminate any trace of Gnu Jesey [particularily Lantic City] from your voice

Old 05-22-2010, 10:28 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,205,542 times
Quote:
The only way Las Vegas will ever recover is if we succeed from the union and become our own country. The off shore banking cartel has siezed our federal government so things are going to continue to suck in Vegas because of that.
Secede

Old 05-22-2010, 01:48 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,255,665 times
Quote:
Conspiracy or not, the entire USA is going down because of the massive debt and no one can dispute that. Honestly, I am glad that it is. Evilness and greed can only go on for so long. This country is full of evil, manipulative greedy people so everyone is going to get what they deserve. Honestly, I have nothing so I have nothing to lose (thank God). Regardless, I am going to laugh at others when their entire life savings get wiped out because they deserve it.
What does this have to do with the Las Vegas recession? Have you drank yourself silly?

I hope you get help LVD because the more I read your posts, the more I realize you need serious help. You have the ability to change your life and the lives of those around you yet you spend your health in ways others wish they had it to spare. Some things are worth more than money. You have a lot to give and you sound like you have just given up trying, which is sad.

Yet you call others evil while praying for their comeuppance?? Man, you are in some rut!

Old 05-22-2010, 03:33 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,351,816 times
Quote:

I don't know about this one. The market is there to regulate the so called greed, evil people who ruined the country.

I don't dispute your argument that the country is going in the wrong direction. That said, the cause of America's decline is NOT greedy fat cats on Wall Street. The cause of the decline is the US Federal Government. It's the Government that implemented the main drivers of the deficit and debt and refuses to touch them (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid). It's the Government that spends far more than it takes in. It's the Government that takes more than 50% of some peoples' income while giving handouts to millions who contribute (essentially) nothing. It's the Federal Reserve (technically private) that lowers interest rates and creates money out of thin air that is backed with nothing. It's the Government that engages in policing the world and nation building.

If things get really bad, you're not going to benefit just b/c you're not wealthy. Your costs are going to go through the roof and you're just as likely to be the victim of a crime as anyone else.

I like a lot of your posts, but was disappointed when I noticed that you wrote this one. It's pretty childish. Beyond that, it's dead wrong. People are motivated by self interest. If you want to call that greedy, then so be it. It's not the 'evil greedy' peoples' fault that they're wealthy and you're not. Regardless of your childhood circumstance, you're in control of your destiny and, if you're unhappy with where you're at now, blame yourself not the 'evil, greedy' strawmen.

Old 05-22-2010, 03:40 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,306,117 times
Default Don't

Guys you are just going to kill the thread. Want to fight about the causes of evil go to Politics and other Controversies. Don't screw up the threads here and get them closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: