Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:11 AM

818 posts, read 3,698,776 times

Advertisements

Check out Pure Management Group. They run some of the busiest clubs in town, Pure, Tangerine, Coyote Ugly, Lucky Strike.

Remember, there is a lot of competition in the "hot" bartender/cocktail dept. You aren't the first girls who've come to Vegas with this dream. Hope you have some savings to get started!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2007, 02:33 PM

30 posts, read 160,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QC2Vegas View Post
HAHA! Well, I'm actually a little more modest than I sound In Charlotte I've worked in about the highest volume bar/club you can work at, so I am excited to get out there and test my limits. Bartender in high volume is definately a work out, but I love being behing a bar and do believe that I am very good at it. As for my girlfriend, she is drop dead gorgeous and will probably leave me witin a month of getting there
So, get an address and a local phone number, and get to the DMV. 30 mins in line sounds like heaven. In the bad DMVs in Charlotte its an all day event sometimes. And I mean it...sometimes as bad as like 5 hours in line!!!
How about car insurance and registration? How does car insurance compare to the east?
And whats everyones favorite drink?

Mark n Asia

I am moving as you are, lol, not necesarrily a hot bartender, an average customer service rep, but I am very surprised everyone keeps saying the insurance is going to be higher. I am in Kentucky now, and for my 2002 Honda Civic that I am leasing so need for coverage, it is 270 a month with Progressive. By moving to NV, staying with Progressive my insurance will go down 50 and if I switch companies and go with The General, it will be about 120 less! Maybe it is a person to person basis.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:07 AM

5 posts, read 164,861 times
Smile 2 Hot bartenders ???

Honestly, we have so many hot chics here now in Las Vegas, I don't think we have room for anymore. As a matter of fact I think there is a hot chic waiting list. Last I heard we were looking for "strictly average" looking gals to sort of balance things out.

I don't know guys, what do you think? Can we allow two more hot chics in Vegas? I mean how can we allow these two in when all those other gals have been waiting to get in? I mean Eva Langoria is really going to be ticked off. She has been waiting for two years and I think she has finally worked herself up to number 9 in line, she might go beserk if she finds out we let two hot chics in before her.

We really need to think about this, because it's a dangerous precedent. I mean, I'm just a little old fat short bald guy, and there are so many hot chics around that even I got one to marry me. I mean I married way way above my pay grade.

Fatal Dog

Old 06-06-2007, 01:40 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,359,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalDog View Post
Honestly, we have so many hot chics here now in Las Vegas, I don't think we have room for anymore. As a matter of fact I think there is a hot chic waiting list. Last I heard we were looking for "strictly average" looking gals to sort of balance things out.

I don't know guys, what do you think? Can we allow two more hot chics in Vegas? I mean how can we allow these two in when all those other gals have been waiting to get in? I mean Eva Langoria is really going to be ticked off. She has been waiting for two years and I think she has finally worked herself up to number 9 in line, she might go beserk if she finds out we let two hot chics in before her.

We really need to think about this, because it's a dangerous precedent. I mean, I'm just a little old fat short bald guy, and there are so many hot chics around that even I got one to marry me. I mean I married way way above my pay grade.

Fatal Dog
Did I miss (or Ms.) something? Is this two ladies or a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Old 06-06-2007, 11:07 PM

6 posts, read 26,943 times
Default Buzz is Paying Attention

Thank you for paying attention buzz! Yes, it is a BOYfriend and a girlfriend moving out to vegas. And a cat. Seems like there's a lot of wishful thinking going on out there. Maybe you need more hot girls out there than you're putting off, Vegas

I have been to Vegas twice in my life. My family frequents Sin City, and are diehard fans. I don't know how to explain this, but we belong out there. I'm sure every ******* bartender in the world says the same thing, but I just feel it. Whenever I'm there, I feel like a local. I don't feel like one of the picture taking tourists that have to gamble away every dollar. I could simply walk up and down Downtown Vegas under the FM experience the rest of my life and die a happy man. That's right, a happy MAN Anyways, have had a few drinks and just felt like venting these feelings through writing. Since I can barely sleep anymore, I end up thinking way too much about this move. When I do sleep, I literally dream EVERY night about it. That town was made for my girl and I. This eastern city snoody bull**** just isn't cutting it. Charlotte thinks its such a big city, but its nothing more than a big southern township.
Today is Asia's birthday tonight, and I only wish that she and I could celebrate in a real place... I mean this city just seems so fake, along with everyone in it.

This entry doesn't require feedback. Just kind of using this forum as my own personal journal for now, I guess. Thanks for listening guys. Can't wait...

Old 06-06-2007, 11:08 PM

6 posts, read 26,943 times
I just notice one of the words they bleeped out. haha...it was Sc.muck!

Are you kidding?

Old 06-07-2007, 12:19 AM

DUDE, I remember the day I drove into town back in 1964. When we took off from West (by God) Virginia I didn't even know where Las Vegas was. The minute we arrived in town I knew I had come home and it felt like I'd been here all my life. Don't get me wrong; I was homesick for West Virginia for over 40 years as most of us hillbillies are when we leave that state. But everytime I would go back east for a visit, in about three days I was homesick for Nevada. There's no way I could ever again live east of the Rockies now that I know the difference.

Old 06-07-2007, 03:07 PM

22 posts, read 84,073 times
Hot looks and implants are a dime a dozen out here.

If she is truly hot, she might make more stripping.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Hot looks and implants are a dime a dozen out here.

If she is truly hot, she might make more stripping.
She would definately make more stripping but she sounds like a nice girl not a sl*t. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:31 AM

15,756 posts, read 38,208,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
She would definately make more stripping but she sounds like a nice girl not a sl*t. Get your mind out of the gutter.
Sorry Buzz...that is not possible...

The Jokers mind has never been out of the gutter. Ask him some time for his views on walmart..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: