Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2009, 09:18 PM

2 posts, read 3,572 times

Advertisements

Hi there....
Anyone out there from east coast area going to Vegas during the halloween weekend (Oct 29th)?

This is my first time going to Vegas. We have no idea what to do but we are five guys so I'm sure we'll end up doing something there.

Just curious... It would be cool to meet a group of ppl there from east coast as well. Anyone?

Also, any suggestion on what to do and where to go?
Thanks a bunch!
-Neel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2009, 11:05 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,995,060 times
i don't know if it still happens, but at the Rio there used to be a huge halloween bash.. major $$ for best costume etc... i remember seeing a guy in a dragon, the tail was 6 or 7 feet long...

Old 09-24-2009, 05:53 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
sort of like the Mardi Gras parade...on the ground?

Old 09-24-2009, 08:49 AM

44 posts, read 177,222 times
Here you go:

Las Vegas Fetish and Fantasy Ball - 2005

The Fetish and Fantasy Ball at the Hard Rock will give you plenty of memories to take back home.. I think GhostBar at The Palms and Blush at The Wynn are also having halloween parties.

But.. the Fetish and Fantasy Ball has been going on for quite some time...

(I think this used to be at The Rio.)

Old 09-24-2009, 03:27 PM

3,728 posts, read 9,474,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neel815 View Post
Hi there....
Anyone out there from east coast area going to Vegas during the halloween weekend (Oct 29th)?

This is my first time going to Vegas. We have no idea what to do but we are five guys so I'm sure we'll end up doing something there.

Just curious... It would be cool to meet a group of ppl there from east coast as well. Anyone?

Also, any suggestion on what to do and where to go?
Thanks a bunch!
-Neel
More than likely, wherever you'll be, you'll find East coasters, especially the NY'ers.

A lot of them live here, too.

But why limit yourselves to your "neighbors". Hey, it's Vegas, people come from all over the world and are in town at any given time. Share your fun times with whoever is enjoying the same things as you, wherever you happen to be and no matter where they come from!

It's what to do in Vegas

Old 09-24-2009, 06:42 PM

2 posts, read 3,572 times
Absolutely! it would be awesome to meet someone from vegas and all around the places!!! Thank you for the details....

aNy other place that I should keep in mind?
-Neel

Old 09-24-2009, 06:54 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,995,060 times
just curious, in ohio, we lived on a quiet street and still got around 80 or so kids for trick or treat.... is that the same here... since i dont have employment, im thinking of trick or treating all day and then setting up a candy stand... (just kidding - besides i'd eat the profits)

Old 09-25-2009, 09:55 AM

3,728 posts, read 9,474,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neel815 View Post
Absolutely! it would be awesome to meet someone from vegas and all around the places!!! Thank you for the details....

aNy other place that I should keep in mind?
-Neel
Go to Harrah's Carnival Court (it's an outdoor lounge), right on the Las Vegas Strip, tucked a bit back from the street, next to Ghiradelli's and directly in front of the Imperial Palace.

Live music, plenty of lovely ladies (and men) from all over and the flair bartenders!

Old 09-26-2009, 02:55 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
they're putting in a HUGE haunted house at Binions.....[not for kiddies]

Old 09-26-2009, 03:08 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,932,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
they're putting in a HUGE haunted house at Binions.....[not for kiddies]
There are those who say Binion's itself is a huge haunted house. I'm not one of them, but I will admit that I like to gamble now and then and I haven't won a thing in Binion's in two years . . .

On the other hand, there is that 1962 Cadillac Sixty-Special formal limousine, festooned with the Binion's logo and a pair of steer horns on the hood, that once belonged to the big man behind the place. Binion's gets some pretty mixed reviews here . . . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas