Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 01:42 PM

177 posts, read 357,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhiker10 View Post
^^^The vacancy are so high for the already existing commercial/industrial spaces in Vegas, I doubt there will be more construction on line coming up anytime soon aside from the ones that are currently under construction even with the turn around. Las Vegas need to attract and market the city outside of the state aggressively to feel these vacancies.
I agree with you. I just read your photo thread and found that the Tivoli Village at Queensridge is gonna open soon. I think this commerical complex is unnecessary. It is just another Town Square or The District. It will further increase the supply and further increase the vacancy rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2010, 01:43 PM

182 posts, read 246,758 times
^^^TYPO error I meant to type in "fill" instead of feel, hahaha.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mresort View Post
I agree with you. I just read your photo thread and found that the Tivoli Village at Queensridge is gonna open soon. I think this commerical complex is unnecessary. It is just another Town Square or The District. It will further increase the supply and further increase the vacancy rate.
They have already invested quite a bit of money, I seriously doubt it will be abandoned besides it is in an area surrounded by well off communities. It is the reason why it will open in phases to see how well it will do. I think it will be fine certainly not your average strip mall but next door Boca Park might hurt a bit, even before Tivoli Village I never like the way Boca Park was constructed. My friend and I still frequent Boca Park especially for meals at the restaurants. BTW the new pizza joint, Grimaldis was good. A nice addition to the area.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:34 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,269,975 times
I hope Tivoli has good shops. I dont care for the shops in Boca Park nothing there, really, a few good places to eat mostly. Did you all see that Lees Liquor is opening a store in Boca Park, not too far away from Total Wine? ha.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:39 PM

There is going to be a price war, Total Wine prices are already low and competitive. Both are in good location. Total right by the parking lot fronting all the restaurants like Cheesecake/Gordon Biersh/Kona Grill/Grimaldis while Lees is right by the entrance on Rampart. We will find out who has a deeper pocket. Hehehe.

Old 04-25-2010, 04:43 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,269,975 times
I know I cant wait to see what they do to each other. Right now I like Total Wine they have great prices & it's clean.

Old 05-01-2010, 07:18 AM

64 posts, read 180,817 times
Anyone know anything about Providence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas