Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 12:05 PM

471 posts, read 625,179 times

Advertisements

It's seems nice. Little pricey. Does anyone on this forum live there or know anyone who does? How do you/they like it? How much is your/their rent?

Anything you know abt the place would be great!

Thanks

Old 11-26-2008, 12:10 PM

33 posts, read 116,236 times
Default I know they are upside down in there properties

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
It's seems nice. Little pricey. Does anyone on this forum live there or know anyone who does? How do you/they like it? How much is your/their rent?

Anything you know abt the place would be great!

Thanks
I know they are upside down in there properties, just like everyone else. A friend of mine is doing Loan Modifications and he said they have aimed their marketing efforts toward the high rises because everyone in there is upside down and most often qualify for modification. I knew a couple people that bought in there [I believe it was tower 1]. they were very nice and they rented a 1500sqft unit for about $1900. That was a while back so I would guess it is cheaper now.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 PM

86 posts, read 306,791 times
I love PT!

I think there one of the nicer high rises on the strip. More bang for your buck.
I have been looking into PT as well. Please let me know what info you find out about it.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:47 PM

26 posts, read 117,429 times
Default I would think almost every high rise project would be full of people upside down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakLV View Post
I know they are upside down in there properties, just like everyone else. A friend of mine is doing Loan Modifications and he said they have aimed their marketing efforts toward the high rises because everyone in there is upside down and most often qualify for modification.
I would think almost every high rise project would be full of people upside down. Your friend is probably very busy with the loan modifications. I think it is very popular in California and gaining popularity here in Las Vegas. Check this out LasVegasLoanMods.com they claim you can lower your principal if you are upside down. Sign me up! I like the fact that PT is right next to the strip/city center/ and the I-15.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:05 PM

Does upside down mean that people are having trouble with their loan?

Old 11-26-2008, 05:06 PM

5 posts, read 22,912 times
Default I would think

I would think people buying the high rises have big money and would not be eligible for a loan modification. But with the recession we are in maybe they have been impacted too, and would qualify. From my readings I have seen that is plays heavily on your debt to income ratios. So if you make a lot but you spend a lot you may still be eligible. I think contacting the local company and asking them would be a good start but I would get second opinions and do my own homework in addition to calling them.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:07 PM

5 posts, read 22,912 times
Default upside down means

Quote:
Does upside down mean that people are having trouble with their loan?

upside down means you owe more than it is worth.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVKenny View Post
upside down means you owe more than it is worth.

Oh ok gotcha.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:14 PM

So basically I called again and they said they can't hold any rooms so essentially there is no point in calling back until I move which is in the spring. I'm not even sure I'd stay there. there seem to be plenty of places in LV that seem to be nice and clean (no bugs).

And to the guy who said I'm not in touch with reality on the other thread that got closed that's not true.

Old 11-28-2008, 06:28 PM

86 posts, read 306,791 times
Quote:
So basically I called again and they said they can't hold any rooms so essentially there is no point in calling back until I move which is in the spring. I'm not even sure I'd stay there. there seem to be plenty of places in LV that seem to be nice and clean (no bugs).

And to the guy who said I'm not in touch with reality on the other thread that got closed that's not true.

Id be more worried about the (drugs) not the (bugs).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas