Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 05:50 PM

191 posts, read 665,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjason View Post
BTW: When I was 40, my (then) 24-year-old wife didn't mind.

Hey now, Buzz! Being myself 38 and single, I think I have a new hero. I was just on a single's site for Las Vegas, and I think I may need to change my search preferences, as I thought 32-42 would be my date range. I am inspired. Thanks.
hahaha you guys have great attitude big thumbs up!!

i am close to mrjason's age and i myself have a younger wife at the same age buzz's wife when he was 40.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2008, 05:54 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,380,953 times
[quote=RATT;3759542]MrJason,you stole my thunder,i am 36,i was just about to say the same thing to THE GREAT BUZZY,you are my hero too old chum!!,my kind of guy!!!!...
Every times i have been to the hard rock hotel and the Palms i saw a multitude of old guys(locals btwn 35 to 50)being very cozy with the young babes.

Just trying to do my part for guyhood

Old 05-14-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosozoku View Post
hahaha you guys have great attitude big thumbs up!!

i am close to mrjason's age and i myself have a younger wife at the same age buzz's wife when he was 40.
Yeah, but when SHE hit 40 I told her was thinking about trading her in for two 20s. She said I wasn't wired for 220. Bah dump dum.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:30 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,955,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
Yeah, but when SHE hit 40 I told her was thinking about trading her in for two 20s. She said I wasn't wired for 220. Bah dump dum.

My husband is 9.5 (i just can't round up to 10!) yrs younger than me and I am still wondering about that trade-in!!!

Old 05-14-2008, 08:44 PM

99 posts, read 417,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
That's funny. I mean you know it when you hear/ see it, and that's funny!

I am looking forward to moving to the "valley." Does this online group do socials? You know, maybe a BBQ in the park, or does it all become sort of stand-offishness, once one moves in to the area? It's just that I'll be leaving friends and family behind, and I'm curious about the networking possibilities, not to mention single women.

How about a meet-and-greet at olecapts place on Friday night? I'll show.

Later, Vegas friends,

Jason

Old 05-14-2008, 09:07 PM

119 posts, read 379,895 times
Quote:
Do they accept Visa?
Now Mr Jason before i answer this pertinent question, let me first be abundantly clear!! the only reason i know so much about these wonderful establishments is not because i have been a regular there in the past every time that i had a successful NFL week-end and need it to celebrate with beautiful company(i haven't been to Vegas in 2yrs) but rather because i try to be as informed as possible on a multitude of things

2 yrs ago they did take all the major cards ,i will bet anything that nothing as change...INDULGE!

Old 05-14-2008, 09:27 PM

99 posts, read 417,244 times
Thanks, RATT, but I was kidding, naturally... you gotta love that is an option, however. You know, just in case you can't make it happen, on your own.

As the Beatles sang oh so long ago: "All You Need Is Love."

And I love women. How could you not? It is nice that there is the option of buying love, worst case scenario.

Peace,

J

Old 05-14-2008, 11:15 PM

4 posts, read 26,143 times
I'm glad I've started a relationship here, are you guys are always this freindly? I might have to limit my time in bars if thats the case

Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 AM

I saw a documentary on TV about the ho house in Pahrump and it seems to me they said something about a different name showing up on your credit card bill so your wife doesn't know you were at the Bunny Ranch. I may have been dreaming that so don't quote me...I have CRS.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:03 PM

572 posts, read 1,685,594 times
Quote:
That's funny. I mean you know it when you hear/ see it, and that's funny!

I am looking forward to moving to the "valley." Does this online group do socials? You know, maybe a BBQ in the park, or does it all become sort of stand-offishness, once one moves in to the area? It's just that I'll be leaving friends and family behind, and I'm curious about the networking possibilities, not to mention single women.

How about a meet-and-greet at olecapts place on Friday night? I'll show.

Later, Vegas friends,

Jason
Jason,

This group does have the occasional DDO, the last one taking place back in March. Having attended, I can assure you that everyone is just as friendly (if not more so) in person.

While I can't confirm whether or not the Captian (or the Admiral, for that matter) would actually host an event, we should perhaps consider making it a more frequent endeavor.

Best of luck on the upcomming move. Thankfully, I'm not that far behind.

-D
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas