Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:47 PM

191 posts, read 665,139 times

Advertisements

couple more shots of my DA.....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2008, 10:05 PM

1,365 posts, read 4,471,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyojo View Post
lol i think im familiar with the "other way"
Yep, the other way cost way too much money! Wish us luck, I hope it passes! If not I'm killing the hubby!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys///M3 View Post
It's actually an S4. That's the one thing I don't like about Audis. I know that some people are into sleepers, but when I buy a car from a auto company's performance division I want it to stand out a bit, you know? Audi's all look the same. The RS6 looks exactly the same as the A6, the A4 looks just like the S4, which looks almost exactly like the RS4, etc. I still miss that car though.

I'm down for a canyon run anytime you guys are. I've driven the G through the scenic loop and it actually performed pretty well all things considered. I would definitely do it again! Also the road that runs along the lake from Lake Mead north to Lake Mead south is a pretty fun drive from what I hear, and the Valley of Fire is also a blast from what I hear although I have not experienced either yet.

Everyone has some pretty sweet rides BTW. We need to meet up soon.
i agree with you on the performance division from an auto company.

Well well well Mr Daddy! i dint know you liked Touge/Canyon runs! hehe i knew we all had something in common here.

my ride wont be that great without the engine swap yet..but hopefully she will be done before i bring her out to vegas (she's still in cali im using the family/moms spare car out here)

As for the canyon runs you guys lead and ill follow. As i am new to the area i dont know the twisties out here yet. man im glad i met you guys here..someone can show me the canyons in vegas!

Toyojo: dont tripp about the truck, my team mate runs with us in his 07 toyota tacoma in the canyons and he has a blast! haha.

Daddy: heres a pic of the M3 my buddy has that i was telling you i rode in.

Shot i took after going up GMR touge (Glendora Mountain Road) just chillin up in our spot over looking city of Glendora..we call it the Topak Rock...old pic 07 still had my 17x9 wheels here..running the red 15x8 now

Old 05-14-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUGBULLY View Post
Yep, the other way cost way too much money! Wish us luck, I hope it passes! If not I'm killing the hubby!
i know someone that does the "other way" for a bill in vegas

Old 05-14-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosozoku View Post
Got quoted $60.00 the other day. My hubby made the mistake of telling the guy that it usually does not pass smog. Funny how the thing read different then what it actually doing, and he didn't even give us the smog. But there was one thing wrong that the hubby did not realize, so he fixed it and going to a different guy, and he's going to keep his mouth shut!!!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:12 PM

Usually in the past we have paid from $100.00 to $120.00, but right now all our money goes into our business so he isn't allowed to spend that right now on his toy.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:12 PM

359 posts, read 1,407,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosozoku View Post

lol youre going have to introduce me to that person one time.

really ? haha funny i have an 07 tacoma TRD OR. what kind of taco does he have ?

Old 05-14-2008, 10:15 PM

Quote:

really ? haha funny i have an 07 tacoma TRD OR. what kind of taco does he have ?

There are quite a few in town that do it. We know about 4. There is a 10,000 dollar fine if they get caught.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:20 PM

Quote:

hahahaha thats what you meant with the "taco" as in Tacoma! haha.

i was wondering what you meant, i thought it was a car you named TACO

yes for sure i must introduce you to this guy hehe..

And yes my team mate has a white 07 4door Tacoma TRD also.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:20 PM

2,990 posts, read 8,710,863 times
Default American Muscle

race/enthusiasts/gatherins ?-picture-015.jpg

race/enthusiasts/gatherins ?-picture-018.jpg

race/enthusiasts/gatherins ?-ffw-007.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
race/enthusiasts/gatherins ?-picture-014.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas