Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2019, 01:41 AM

6 posts, read 7,446 times

Advertisements

Well, I'm finally out of the jungle....well almost. I'll be leaving here in a few weeks. Living in Henderson has been nothing short of a nightmare. I've been here only 8 months. My first week here, a neighbor laid on his horn for 10 minutes because it was taking me too long to get into my small garage. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. When I called him every name except a child of God, he was confused and told me there was no need to curse at him. He was totally baffled that I met his aggression head on. I went out late one night to get some take-out and was followed by 2 cars with black tints that circled my car repeatedly while I was parked like desert buzzards over a dead body. They followed me right to my apartment. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. A dead man was sitting in a convertible at the gas station and no one seemed to care. It was 115 degrees and his face had turned blue. No one cared. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. I was having coffee in my apartment on a Sunday morning and someone knocked on my front door. I don't know one soul in this town but the woman knocking began screaming, "I'm gonna kill you *****. Open this door." She kicked and screamed at my door and jiggled the door knob for 15 minutes. She shouted and cursed and told me she was there to kill me. I threatened to call the police and she eventually left. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. I went to the ATM on a sunny afternoon and some nut brandishing a gun told me to get the F** outta the car. He knew I had just gotten in the car and had withdrwan money. He stated he was in a gang and was going to kill me. I yelled at him and asked how dare he disrespect me. I was not scared until after the incident was over. I'm a 65 year old woman and I basically yelled at him as though I was his mother. Cars that pulled up saw this kid carjacking me with the gun in his hand. He eventually started to cry and told me he had been evicted this morning and was just looking to kill someone. He said he didn't know what else to do because he had no where to go. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. A big fat woman jumped out of the SUV she was riding in, without a stitch of clothing on. She had to weigh at least 450 lbs. She bent over near the gas pump, grabbed her panties, put them on in front of the world. This multitude of sin and fat was also covered with tattoos, cellulite and stretch marks. She began dancing topless with only a thong on and asked what we were looking at. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. There have been 2 shootouts in my apartment parking lot in the past 3 days. Las Vegas, Henderson and the like, is America's toilet. People come here to screw up and be degenerates. I suppose they figure if you can't bet em join em. The people that really love it here, are dealing the only hand they have. That same hand plays blackjack, slot machines, picks pockets, drinks cheap watered down liquor and pulls the trigger on the guns they so proudly brandish on their hips. It's a sad commentary while the rest of the world is laughing at our ignorance while watching this pathetic reality show of Las Vegas, the adult Disneyworld, for all those that never were and never will be. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE..

Last edited by kimscott; 12-20-2019 at 01:56 AM..

Old 12-20-2019, 01:50 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,023 times
There's this new thing out now called paragraph breaks...it help the reader get through this fiction novel.

Old 12-20-2019, 01:57 AM

2,880 posts, read 2,806,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
There's this new thing out now called paragraph breaks...it help the reader get through this fiction novel.
Except the OP didn't need those. Riveting story, read it from start to finish where I would normally ignore such a long post.

I think you mean *helps*, paragraphs aren't new and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

If only OP took pictures or had a dash cam, YouTube videos would have made them a small fortune.

Old 12-20-2019, 01:59 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
Except the OP didn't need those. Riveting story, read it from start to finish where I would normally ignore such a long post.

If only OP took pictures or had a dash cam, YouTube videos would have made them a small fortune.
They don't use YouTube...they use Utube.

Might want to look up their long history of posting incoherent bashing of LV!

Old 12-20-2019, 02:15 AM

355 posts, read 213,295 times
Before you even attempt to read that ridiculous block of text, check the OP's post history.

Old 12-20-2019, 03:54 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,949,132 times
Yep, sounds like a typical weekend in Vegas.

Old 12-20-2019, 07:07 AM

1,286 posts, read 1,481,471 times
Sounds like a bunch of exaggerated, made up fake stories.

Old 12-20-2019, 09:10 AM

10,609 posts, read 5,645,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimscott View Post
... pulls the trigger on the guns they so proudly brandish on their hips.
So, you're saying they shoot themselves in their feet?

Old 12-20-2019, 09:28 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,028,651 times
Is there another Las Vegas???

Old 12-20-2019, 09:55 AM

2,413 posts, read 2,029,490 times
THE JUNGLE will follow OP wherever she goes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas