Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 08:40 AM

8,422 posts, read 4,596,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
Do it yourself,grab some bifen XTS from Amazon and a sprayer and go to town.

This is amazing stuff. Fairly not-toxic if you're careful where you apply it. Keep away from fish, reptiles and birds though.

I have never seen anything work as well on ants. One application and zero ants within hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 08:56 PM

1,110 posts, read 1,914,741 times
What works on scorpions?

Old 03-04-2019, 09:13 PM

236 posts, read 407,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skugelstadt View Post
What works on scorpions?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you read the reviews on Amazon, it is highly recommended for scorpions. We started using it for the giant field roaches in the summer but I like the added bonus of keeping scorpions away. We never saw one and I don't want to!

Old 03-04-2019, 09:25 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,401,462 times
I have fought the scorpion wars on a couple of occasions . I do not believe any of the usual chemical weapons work very well on those creatures. The one real knock down drag out fight was in nice NLV. They basically won with a neighborhood clean up of nest sites and whacking lots in UV light. I don't know it was a complete success but they clearly reduced it to a minor problem.

Lost one sale to an infestation. Nice northern Summerlin. The long term vacant home was entirely infested. Killed 40 or 50 juveniles in the downstairs area. Seller tented the place which likely cured the problem.

In most cases the thing can be handled by simply getting the house well sealed. Keeps other varmints out as well.

Old 03-11-2019, 11:11 AM

3 posts, read 3,213 times
Has anyone had any luck with the new number for bug bully? its now posted on Yelp I think attached to their business name. I have called repeatedly and I am just not getting anywhere. Is it just me or are others having the same issue?

Old 03-27-2019, 06:41 PM

186 posts, read 434,919 times
We loved bug bully too, but eventually gave up and switched to preventivepestvegas <-- website. Same man comes out every time and is friendly, knows to give us a heads up in case the dog (mastiff) is out, etc. We had an issue once with ants & they took care of it.

Old 01-08-2021, 06:10 AM

27 posts, read 12,875 times
Quote:
This is amazing stuff. Fairly not-toxic if you're careful where you apply it. Keep away from fish, reptiles and birds though.

I have never seen anything work as well on ants. One application and zero ants within hours.
I totally agree with that. Bifen works great, the same can be told about permethrin but you'll need a bigger dosage for that. Also, good old powders such as diatomaceuos earth is still a thing, you can read about it here. Same goes with that products for scorpions (though I can't access the page now).

Old 01-08-2021, 07:57 AM

1,086 posts, read 750,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I like my pest control people. Always polite and they stand by their motto "If you see even one bug inside after they spray, they will come back and spray for free." And they actually do it, unlike some others that promised before and never delivered.
What's name of your pest control company? This sounds good.

Old 01-09-2021, 02:14 AM

2,565 posts, read 2,749,934 times
I have not gotten another one since Bug Bully went out of business.

Old 01-09-2021, 08:11 AM

273 posts, read 209,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotlv View Post
Has anyone had any luck with the new number for bug bully? its now posted on Yelp I think attached to their business name. I have called repeatedly and I am just not getting anywhere. Is it just me or are others having the same issue?
Doesn't seem to be worth the effort. If Bug Bully is still in business, why the mystery and having to search for their number? There are so many exterminators out there. Why struggle to get in contact with this guy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas