Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 03:38 AM

47 posts, read 170,552 times

Advertisements

If you're a really good looking guy, you'll have no problem meeting women in Las Vegas. I don't know your finances, but hot guys normally get a 'free pass' on the money issue. Now, if you're just an average looking guy, you'll need some serious cash if you want the really hot women (there are many, many, many of these types in Vegas). You can really get the numbers of a bunch of hotties at once if you and a friend go to a hot club and order table service. The table will run you $400 to 500 and the booze is $375 and up per bottle; most clubs require a two bottle minimum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2007, 07:16 AM

1,755 posts, read 5,334,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSEW View Post
Why would you leave Miami, where they have water and clean air? What are you sick of Cubans and want to try out Mexicans?
You go, guy. You show real potential to rebuff the buffoons on this site.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:33 PM

572 posts, read 1,685,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomMom View Post
Thanks davey and good luck with your move!

Sorry..didn't see this sooner... Thanks "mom squared" Believe me, it can't come soon enough!

Old 12-19-2007, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscanigirl View Post
If you're a really good looking guy, you'll have no problem meeting women in Las Vegas. I don't know your finances, but hot guys normally get a 'free pass' on the money issue. Now, if you're just an average looking guy, you'll need some serious cash if you want the really hot women (there are many, many, many of these types in Vegas). You can really get the numbers of a bunch of hotties at once if you and a friend go to a hot club and order table service. The table will run you $400 to 500 and the booze is $375 and up per bottle; most clubs require a two bottle minimum.

Are you kidding? No seriously. That's got to be the most superficial thing I have seen yet on this forum. Jeez, I thought I was going to be leaving that kinda crap back on the east coast..

I can't even formulate a response without saying something that will probably get me kicked off of here. I really hope the OP doesn't fall for that kinda methodology to meeting people.

wow. I'm speechless.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:46 PM

3,728 posts, read 9,479,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyjones978 View Post
Are you kidding? No seriously. That's got to be the most superficial thing I have seen yet on this forum. Jeez, I thought I was going to be leaving that kinda crap back on the east coast..

I can't even formulate a response without saying something that will probably get me kicked off of here. I really hope the OP doesn't fall for that kinda methodology to meeting people.

wow. I'm speechless.
Californicators are like that davey..take no offense.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomMom View Post
Californicators are like that davey..take no offense

That would pretty much explain it MomMom. LOL!

Old 12-20-2007, 05:41 AM

47 posts, read 170,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyjones978 View Post

wow. I'm speechless.
No, it works. I've seen it in action.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:03 AM

98 posts, read 350,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscanigirl View Post
No, it works. I've seen it in action.
That kind of baiting may work but would any woman you catch in that manner be worth keeping? If you're not careful might find a few that charge by the hour...

Old 12-20-2007, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorryville View Post
That kind of baiting may work but would any woman you catch in that manner be worth keeping? If you're not careful might find a few that charge by the hour...

YES! My thoughts exactly!

Seriously, would the OP be interested in really pursuing something that he needed a 400 dollar table and 300 dollar bottles of liquor to catch?

Tuscangirl, why couldn't he try a social group, or a museum? Oh wait, that's right, you're one of those that claim they don't exist, right?

Sorry. haven't had my first cup of coffee.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:10 AM

98 posts, read 350,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Gees MomMom it is nice to have you back. I laughed with Doreen when we heard the guy who was going to run over the old lady "MomMom". Boy was he in for a shock.

It is amazing that this inteligencia knocking Las Vegas is never smart enough to google "Las Vegas Philharmonic" or "Las Vegas Ballet" before posting that they don't exist. Guess those "upper" class types are just not very bright. The US equivalent to British Royalty perhaps?
Totally agree with you here. A college education does not equal common sense. Not everything comes from a book. Sometimes it seems after the degree they stop educating themselves... In my line of work the worst people to talk to are people with degrees, at least the one's who flaunt it. Don't you know they are smarter than you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas