Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 12:50 PM

359 posts, read 1,409,185 times

Advertisements

lol two times per hour ? itd be kinda hard to train a dog to do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2007, 01:31 PM

13,813 posts, read 28,534,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyojo View Post
lol two times per hour ? itd be kinda hard to train a dog to do that.
...especially a beagle!!!

(roooooowwww, roooowwwww)

Old 10-29-2007, 04:38 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,157,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Would you be so kind as to edit the "torned" to "torn" in the quote? . I can't stand the embarrassment.
I know olecapt....it's so difficult to admit that you may be human

Old 10-29-2007, 05:22 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,398,075 times
My next door neighbor had a kid shacking up with his daughter while the neighbor was out of town. The kid would park in front of my house even though they have a three car garage and a driveway big enough to run the Indie 500. His low rider had loud mufflers, and every twenty minutes or so he would come out, rev up his engine several times and drive around behind our complex and park for a few minutes, then he'd come back, park in front of my house and rev his engine again. Besides this behavior being kind of suspicious (we saw police cars at that house shortly afterward and the kid is no longer around), the noise would set my dogs to barking for a few minutes at a time, which is what they get paid for, and they aren't that loud. My neighbor then had the audacity to come over and tell me that my dogs were barking too much and it was keeping his daughter awake. ???She is a student at UNLV and this was always in the afternoon??? I told him I would speak to the dogs, which I did, and they stopped barking at the idiot. About that time my neighbor directly behind, who already had two adult labs, got another lab puppy. They would go away and leave all three dogs outside and the puppy would bark 24 hours a day loud enough to wake everyone up for six blocks away. I haven't ask my next door neighbor if he ever complained to the guy in back but I bet he didn't.

There. Now I feel better.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:26 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,398,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
A few Palmolive sandwiches over the back fence every day for a week or so may solve your problem (not that I'd condone such behavior...........)
And you're a moderator? I hope you aren't serious because if you are you have no business being a moderator...in fact just for making such a stupid suggestion you have no business being a moderator. If I ever caught anyone doing that to my dogs, or any dogs, I'm afraid of what I'd do to them.

Old 10-29-2007, 06:04 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,157,939 times
I KNOW exactly what I"d do....and what mine shaft to dispose of the trash in

Old 10-30-2007, 12:52 AM

Just curious...if someone was stupid enough to feed a dog a palmolive sandwich, and the dog was stupid enough to eat it...do you think it fart bubbles?

Old 10-30-2007, 01:12 PM

697 posts, read 3,281,690 times
I would think so. Just like the cartoons? Right?

Old 10-31-2007, 05:22 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,422,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
And you're a moderator? I hope you aren't serious because if you are you have no business being a moderator...in fact just for making such a stupid suggestion you have no business being a moderator. If I ever caught anyone doing that to my dogs, or any dogs, I'm afraid of what I'd do to them.
Ohh, get over yourself, Buzz. Like I'd ever really do such a thing. And if you'd prefer to be the moderator, feel free to apply- I don't think there's a long waiting list, and the pay is great- probably about the same as what you currently make.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:09 PM

Easy there you two...take deep breaths and relax. Don't be so serious. You gotta laugh a little bit more....I mean what dog do you know of that was ever attracted to Palmolive dish soap sandwiches???!!!

[Madge: you're eating it!]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas