Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 06:41 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times

Advertisements

I'm not in love with the food at Marche Bacchus, but you can't beat the ambiance. (The food is not bad, it's just that I don't care for French cuisine)

The OP said they don't drink, so they should be able to keep the bill around a C-Note.

They've probably already left the house anyway, so we are probably spinning our wheels here. Hopefully, OP will come back and tell us if his date night went well, and share info about where they went.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2012, 10:23 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,675,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerscotty21 View Post
Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun to me as well. But the one we would go see is taken 2 and alex cross. I heard those were both mediocre at best, so that sorta sucks. But a drive in is a drive in. I will have to see what the wife thinks about it. Still open to suggestions from anyone else as well...
You're going to a drive in and you're planning on actually watching the movie? What a concept!

Old 11-04-2012, 08:24 PM

611 posts, read 950,790 times
Still waiting for Scott to let us know how it went and what he decided on...Maybe we can get some good info from him.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:24 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by binionrat View Post
Still waiting for Scott to let us know how it went and what he decided on...Maybe we can get some good info from him.
You just wanna see the pics

Old 11-05-2012, 08:58 AM

243 posts, read 628,683 times
Thanks everyone for the help. We ended up doing the drive in, and it was a great activity. We watched the first movie, and enjoyed the second..... My wife had never been to a drive in before (which I didn't know beforehand) so it was a perfect date. As for the dinner, I had planned to go to the brazilian place, but by the time I got home from work and we ran a couple of "necessary" errands, it was almost time for the movie to start, and we didn't have time for dinner. So we packed up a romantic picnic and went to a park and had a quick meal before heading out to the movie. I know, nothing fancy or anything, but we both had an enjoyable time. But I do want to thank everyone for the ideas. I think I have then next 4-5 dates planned now based on your ideas!

Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,108,708 times
^^ Sweet. Glad it worked out for you!

Old 11-05-2012, 12:19 PM

611 posts, read 950,790 times
We're getting so old our hot date is going to Sam's Town for an afternoon matinee after a hotdog at the deli....LOL

Old 11-05-2012, 02:29 PM

1,107 posts, read 1,420,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerscotty21 View Post
Thanks everyone for the help. We ended up doing the drive in, and it was a great activity. We watched the first movie, and enjoyed the second..... My wife had never been to a drive in before (which I didn't know beforehand) so it was a perfect date. As for the dinner, I had planned to go to the brazilian place, but by the time I got home from work and we ran a couple of "necessary" errands, it was almost time for the movie to start, and we didn't have time for dinner. So we packed up a romantic picnic and went to a park and had a quick meal before heading out to the movie. I know, nothing fancy or anything, but we both had an enjoyable time. But I do want to thank everyone for the ideas. I think I have then next 4-5 dates planned now based on your ideas!
Don't worry too much about not getting to the Brazilian place. Pampas @ Planet Hollywood is really bad. The best thing that they serve up to their customers is the grilled pineapple, but let's face it, if you are going to Brazilian place, it is usually not for the fruits and vegetables.

For the best Brazilian Steakhouse food and experience I would strongly recommend Texas De Brazil. It's not cheap but it is awesomeness at it's best. Right now you can also get a $125 gift card for $100 from them as well. https://www.texasdebrazil.com/store/gift-cards

Old 11-12-2013, 07:28 AM

19 posts, read 41,697 times
Scoop mentioned AYCE, anyone know what that is? Thanks

Old 11-12-2013, 09:05 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,956 times
All
You
Can
Eat

It's not a restaurant!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas