Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 08:48 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,809,283 times

Advertisements

Today I went to the shooting range with Cyborgt800 and we got to talking about those 'streaks' in the sky.
I never saw them in NYC, but here I see them almost everyday.
There's a whole Chemtrail/ Contrail conspiracy theory that really makes you think.
The more I read about it, the scarier it gets.
Where are all these planes going? Where did they come from? How come commercial airlines don't leave streaks? How much does all this COST???
Day in....day out...usually without fail.
What's going on up there?

Chemtrails The facts - YouTube

Old 09-18-2012, 09:39 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,956 times
Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Commercial airlines DO leave trails! This is all part of the crazy, wacko conspiracy theorist nonsense that comes out every so often. The simplest research on your part would have saved you the embarrassment. You can put this post right on the shelf next to UFOs, 9/11 "truthers" and moon-landing hoaxers.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:50 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
OK......here is WHY.....Take off your tinfoil hats.

The trails are NOT "CHEM" trails, they are called "CONTRAILS" they are left by any and all jet aircraft flying at altitude....usually around 34,000 feet....the are cause in the SMAE EXACT was as when you "See your breath" in the winter time.

Hot exhaust from the engine strikes COLD aire and vaporizes....leaving CONTRAILS.

You can determine [normally] where the aircraft is traveling from or too. that ALL it is .....Propeller driven aircraft are NORMALLY not traveiling at the altitude so their exhause does not stirke cold enough air to form the trails altho sometime it will...

the reason that we're seeing them NOW and not last week is the the temperature aloft are dropping.....signifying the end of summer .....colder weather is comming......

Take yer tinfoil hat off Stagger.....

Old 09-18-2012, 09:57 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,807,254 times
Disregard what the above posters are saying, they both work for illumanati and are here to spread disinformation.

The chemtrails contain biological agents. It's an open air test on the population of Las Vegas. People with average or below average immunity are experiencing pneumonia-like respiratory symptoms, while people with stronger immunity are only experiencing slight discomfort for a day or two or no symptoms at all. Some people have gotten very ill and the symptoms seem to keep returning after a short period of improvement. It's possible that some of these sprayings might contain special bio-engineered pathogens designed to affect only certain racial groups.

Wakeup!!!

Old 09-18-2012, 10:16 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,479,590 times
Actually, they aren't seen every day...some days not at all and they start and stop with a very squared edge sometimes, unlike a contrail. Contrails also don't linger for hours spreading out into clouds.

Don't make fun of someone for asking questions...

Old 09-18-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaday View Post
Disregard what the above posters are saying, they both work for illumanati and are here to spread disinformation.

The chemtrails contain biological agents. It's an open air test on the population of Las Vegas. People with average or below average immunity are experiencing pneumonia-like respiratory symptoms, while people with stronger immunity are only experiencing slight discomfort for a day or two or no symptoms at all. Some people have gotten very ill and the symptoms seem to keep returning after a short period of improvement. It's possible that some of these sprayings might contain special bio-engineered pathogens designed to affect only certain racial groups.

Wakeup!!!

Oh brother!

See what you did, Stagger? The quack pack comes out when you even mention these stupid conspiracies. I wish people would educate themselves a bit before posting such crazy, bird-brained theories. You're only feeding the idiocy of America.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Actually, they aren't seen every day...some days not at all and they start and stop with a very squared edge sometimes, unlike a contrail. Contrails also don't linger for hours spreading out into clouds.

Don't make fun of someone for asking questions...
READ! RESEARCH! THINK!

Of course they aren't seen everyday (or in the same way) because the humidity of the air changes from day to day... or even a different time of day! Their shape and longevity is also dictated by the weather, so you're dead wrong about them not lingering for hours. Do some BASIC research on contrails and you'll learn something. Ask ANY pilot. Stop spreading false information on the internet.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:39 PM

10,864 posts, read 16,986,499 times
All this time, I thought contrails were controlled by my smart meter...

Old 09-18-2012, 10:42 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
smart meters only control corntrails

Old 09-19-2012, 12:49 AM

684 posts, read 824,771 times
Clearly, the rest of the posters don't know the truth like you and I, OP.

Those white trails that are streaking across the sky are actually signs of the Treaty of Arcadia. Every day, on certain days of the year when ley lines shift, fairies hold hands and dance across the sky, leaving these dangerous chem-trails. Plus, what the hell, let's throw in some aliens too. Normally, faeries are invisible, except when the disparate nature of the observation technology used by the Illuminati and the Grey Aliens intersect upon the Fey dancers. It's a well known fact that the treaty was brokered by the Freemasons during the Utah war.

We're through the looking glass, you and I. We can't go back to sleep like the rest of the... Did I use sheeple, yet, to suggest that I'm clearly far more intelligent than anyone who doesn't believe my brand of crazy? Let's throw in that word, too.

Sheeple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas